Seymour Duncan SH-1 ‘59 Model Neck Pickup, Gold, 4-Conductor
Seymour Duncan SH-1 ‘59 Model Neck Pickup, Gold, 4-ConductorDetails
Get Vintage-Correct, Late '50s Humbucker sound with the SH-1 '59 Model neck pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan. This pickup comes with a stylish gold cover and a four-conductor cable.
(Please Note: Screw, Wiring and Mounting Positions may vary from image depending on whether this is the Neck or Bridge Option.)
Product Ref: 31157View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This Seymour Duncan SH-1 '59 Model Neck Pickup, with gold cover, is a versatile P.A.F.-type humbucker. It works great for country, jazz, funk, blues, classic rock and heavy rock.
Late '50s, Vintage Correct, Humbucker Sound
If you're looking for some classic late '50s sound, the SH-1 boasts vintage-correct, humbucker tone. Expect Warm and crystalline clean tones or full and bright distorted tones, and admire its smooth sustain. The pickup includes classic appointments like a plain enamel wire, long legged bottom plate and no logo. The '59 has slightly more scooped mids, compared to the SH-55 Seth Lover, and is vacuum wax potted for a performance free of squeals.
Combine it with a Seymour Duncan Bridge Pickup
The '59 neck version pairs nicely with a hotter bridge pickup like the SH-4 JB or SH-13 Dimebucker, to provide extra versatility.
For Balanced and Warm Instruments
This pickup is designed for balanced and warm instruments and works especially well with mahogany bodies and rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.