Seymour Duncan SH-6 Duncan Distortion Bridge Pickup, Black, 7-String
Seymour Duncan SH-6 Duncan Distortion Bridge Pickup, Black, 7-StringDetails
As it says on the tin, this pickup is great at bringing great distorted tone for your rockers out there. The Duncan Distortion SH-6 7-string Pickup is brought to you by legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan.
Product Ref: 30812View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Duncan Distortion SH-6 Bridge 7-String High output humbucker is a great pickup for the aggressive style player. If you're into old school metal, nu-metal, gothic, garage, punk, thrash and other heavy rock styles, this pickup works a charm, and it's also great for drop tunings.
Raw, Heavy Rock Tone
The SH-6 7-String Bridge pickup yields high output whilst retaining clarity. It boasts a design of a massive ceramic magnet and hot coil windings which help to bring tremendous power and raw, heavy, distorted rock tone. The SH-6 is more aggressive than the SH-5 Duncan Custom. This pickup comes with a four-conductor hookup cable.
Pairs Well with Others
Something like the SH-2 Neck Jazz Model pairs well with this bridge pickup to bring a versatility to your guitar by providing clean tones in the neck.
Recommended for Balanced and Warm InstrumentsThe SH-6 7-String bridge pickup works great with balanced and warm instruments, especially well with rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.