Seymour Duncan STR-1 Vintage Rhythm Pickup for Tele
Seymour Duncan STR-1 Vintage Rhythm Pickup for TeleDetails
If you own a Telecaster and want to give it a some rhythmic vintage feel, this reproduction of the 1950s Tele pickup from legendary manufacturer, Seymour Duncan, works a charm.
Product Ref: 31068View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
This STR-1 Vintage Rhythm Pickup is a vintage-correct reproduction of 1950s Tele® neck pickup. It's great for traditional country, country pop, surf, blues, rockabilly and blues-rock. Players of the STR-1 include Richard Young (Kentucky Headhunters), Doug Pettibone (Lucinda Williams), Nick Hoffman (Kenny Chesney), Adam Gaynor (Matchbox 20), Gilby Clarke (Guns N Roses & Heart) and Webb Wilder.
A Compliment to the Telecaster
Adding this neck position pickup to a well-balanced vintage Telecaster compliments the bright twang of the lead pickup with a smooth and open tone, warm lower-mids and airy highs. It includes a chrome-plated brass cover and waxed cloth hookup cable.
Lead Position Also Available on G4M
The Seymour Duncan STL-1 acts as a lead equivalent to this pickup and can be found on Gear4music.com.
For Well-Balanced Instruments
This pickup is designed for all well-balanced instruments and works equally well with maple and rosewood fingerboards.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.