Single Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar Gig Pack
Single Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar Gig PackDetails
The Single Cutaway Electro Acoustic Guitar by Gear4music now comes as part of a terrific value Gig Pack; with a Hard Case for transportation, strap, strings, headstock tuner and capo. All of these features supplement a guitar with a 4 band EQ pre-amp that offers the acoustic player versatility at an unmatched price.
Product Ref: 13109View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Great Natural Amplified Tone
This jumbo bodied electro-acoustic guitar with onboard preamp, wide soundhole and single cutaway for access to the higher frets is a fantastic quality instrument. The well balanced acoustic sound, great amplified tone and bundled extras make this guitar package a fantastic buy for guitar players of all ages and skill levels. The onboard preamp allows this guitar to be plugged directly into any full-range amplifier.
This guitar was awarded 4 out of 5 by Music Radar - a leading online publication for musicians.
"This is a real bargain and is a great place for any aspiring singer-songwriters to start their musical journey.""Fingerpicking is where it really comes alive, responding brilliantly to changes in attack...you can feel the top, back and sides resonating.""Produces a bright, chiming and clear tone that sparkles on the top strings and clangs like a bell on the lower notes."
Body & Bridge
- Model: 40" Electro-Acoustic Western Guitar
- Top: Spruce
- Soundhole Binding: White 3-Ply with Pearloid Inlay (B/W/B/W+P/B)
- Back and Sides: Sapele Mahogany
- Body Binding: White 3-Ply with Pearloid Inlay (B/W/B/W+P/B)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Sapele Mahogany
- Neck Binding: White with Dot Position Markers
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Dot Position Inlays
- Machine Heads: Die-Cast Chrome
- Scale Length: 648mm / 21 Frets
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickup: Piezo Bridge Transducer (Internal Mount)
- Preamp Controls: Volume, 4 Band EQ (Low, Mid, High, Presence), Battery Check Indicator
- 9V Battery
- Allen Key
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.