TC Electronic Dark Matter Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
TC Electronic Dark Matter Distortion Guitar Effects PedalDetails
Dark Matter Distortion is all about that powerful, super-musical roar of an early plexi - a sound that will satisfy even the pickiest players. From cleans with an attitude and warm, bluesy tones to a crunch with grit for days and fully saturated lead sounds full of harmonics and overtones, it's all there in spades and instantly available by riding the guitar's volume knob.
Product Ref: 19376View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
An all-analog circuit, dual-band tone controls, level and drive knobs and a voicing switch to tweak the bass response ensure plenty of gain to suit any kind of musical style while maintaining an extremely open and clear sound that never gets muddy. All Dark Matter Distortion does is add degrees of distortion without affecting the fundamental tone.
By ramping up the voltage to more than 3-4 times the amount of typical drive pedals, a dramatic increase in terms of headroom and dynamics has been achieved, giving this pedal a range of sounds matched by none out there. The result is one of the most alive distortion pedals ever made. A Pedal that defines all that is magic about overdriven sounds and that responds to playing in dynamic and ultra-musical ways.
Finally, the Dark Matter Distortion pedal is built from the highest-grade components, features easy-access battery hatches and has a conveniently small footprint that will ensure a fit on any pedal effects board.
Sound quality - First-class distortion tones right out of the box.
True Bypass - Maximum tonal integrity.
Flexible inputs & outputs - Accepts instrument as well as line level/FX Loop signals.
Easy battery access - Unique one-screw battery access for lightning fast battery changes.
Compact and cool - A small footprint makes it fit on any board, and the sheer look guarantees that it will turn some heads once it sits there!
- Elegant, compact metal design
- Up to 24bit/96kHz sampling rate & PCM recording
- High-quality built-in microphones
- WAV/WMA/MP3 recording formats
- Large, backlit display (1.8 inches)
- Long battery life time
- 2GB internal memory
- SD / SDHC card slot
- Built-in stereo speaker
- Optional infrared remote control
- Internal / Removable Media: Internal + Removable
- External Memory: SD / SDHC card (512 MB - 32 GB)
- SD / SDHC card: Yes
- microSD / microSDHC card: No
- Internal memory: 2 GB
- USB: Yes
- Backlit: Yes
- Colour: White
- Type: Full Dot Matrix Display
- Size: 30.1 x 35.4 mm / 1.83 ''
- Recording formats: WAV / WMA / MP3
- From 44.1 kHz 16 bit: 3 h 10 min
- To 96 kHz 24 bit: 0 h 55 min
- Mono: 6 h 20 min
- From 128 kbps: 35 h 35 min
- To 320 kbps: 14 h 10 min
- From 64 kbps: 69 h 35 min
- To 160 kbps: 27 h 50 min
- Playback format: WAV / WMA / MP3
- Continuous Recording: Yes
- Direct Recording: Yes
- Erase all files: Yes
- Erase single files: Yes
- Partial Erase: Yes
- Handsfree recording function via optional footswitch: No
- Index: Up to 16 in one file
- Insert: No
- Low-cut filter: Yes
- Manual Rec level control: Yes
- Noise cancelling function: No
- Overwrite: No
- Rec Monitor: Yes
- Timer recording: No
- VCVA recording: Yes
- Verbal annotations (up to 32 per file):
- Voice filter: No
- Zoom Mic. Setting (DVM): Yes
- Alarm playback: No
- EUPHONY: Yes
- Fast play: No
- Playback Speed Control: No
- Repeat playback: Yes
- Reverb: Yes
- Slow Play: No
- PC interface: USB Cable
- Microphone sensitivity: High (- 59dBv) Low (- 39dBv)
- Microphone jack: 3.5 ø mm mini-jack, impedance 2 kΩ
- LINE IN jack input: -6dBv
- LINE IN jack: 3.5 ø mm mini-jack, impedance 78 kΩ
- Max. working output: 200 mW + 200 mW (8 Ω speaker)
- Maximum headphone output: 3 mW + 3 mW
- Speaker Diameter: Stereo (two built-in ø 16 mm round dynamic speaker)
- Earphone jack: 3.5 ø mm jack, impedance 8Ω or more
- Alkaline Battery Life: Recording: 23 h (PCM 44.1kHz 16 bit)
- External Power Supply: AC-Adapter 5V / 300 mA
- Power Supply: AA batteries (LR6 or ZR6) or two Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
- Unit Weight: 165 g (incl. battery)
- WxHxD: 48 x 131.5 x 22.4 mm
- Housing Material: Metal Housing
- Colour: Blue metallic
- Sonority (Audio Management Software)
- 2x AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual
Recording time (WAV):
Recording Time (MP3):
Recording Time (WMA):
In the Box:
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.