VOX AC15 Custom AC15C1X Guitar Amp with Celestion Alnico Blue Speaker
VOX AC15 Custom AC15C1X Guitar Amp with Celestion Alnico Blue SpeakerDetails
The AC15 combo was the amp of choice for countless guitar players throughout the world. Now, incorporating a Celestion Alnico Blue Speaker, Vox introduces the AC15C1X. Experience rich sounds overflowing with vintage tone.
Product Ref: 39426View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Vox Custom Series amp offers two channels, normal and top-boost. Each have their own volume control. The Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls, a pairing of channels that provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, so you can dial in a classic sound all of your own.
To allow an additional degree of tone shaping, the Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage. The Master Volume control works together with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain-staging. The AC15C1X can deliver everything from a clean Vox 'chimey' sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Features and Specifications
- Output power: 15 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion 16 ohm Alnico Blue Speaker
- Inputs: Normal input jack, Top Boost input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, extension loudspeaker jack
- Dimensions (mm): W 602 x D 265 x H 456
- Weight: 22 kg
- Accessories: VFS2A footswitch (optional)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.