Vintage Viator V12 Unison Electro Acoustic Guitar
Vintage Viator V12 Unison Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Vintage Viator V12 Unison Electro Acoustic Guitar is Paul Brett's new Viator 12 String travel guitar and offers stylish looks and a warm tone. Crafted from a sitka spruce top with sapele back and sides the Viator provides a classic tone remeniscent of the 1920's and 1930's era. As well as stunning looks, the Viator also comes equipped with Fishman electronics with USB capabilities, opening up a new spectrum of digital possibilities. Additional features includes maple/rosewood soundhole rosette and binding, Grover open-gear chrome tuners, and high quality USA made strings. Includes heavily padded bag with shoulder straps, for the ultimate travel companion.
Product Ref: 74653View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Born in London in 1947, Paul Brett is a classic rock guitarist and has played with the likes of the Overlanders, The crazy world of Arthur Brown, Roy Harper and Tintern Abbey to name a few. He is primarily known for work with 12 String guitars and is rated as one of the best 12 string acoustic guitarists in the world, especially with the blues, jazz and folk genres. Paul is currently the resident expert on Vintage Acoustic Guitars for UK National Magazine 'Acoustic', and is also the associate editor for music maker and live in London magazines.
Beautiful Combination of Tonewoods
The Viator features a selection of tonewoods, that together provide a stunning instrument. Topped with solid sitka spruce, the Viator generates a broad dynamic range and accommodates numerous playing styles, from aggressive strumming to fingerpicking. The spruce top is beautifully contrasted with the sapele back and sides which adds a slightly brighter sound with more top-end shimmer to the mix.
The Parlor size guitar was originally designed with women in mind, as its smaller body was meant to fit the petite frame of women at the time and the shorter scale length accommodated their limited reach. These days many different people play the Parlor size, as its smaller body means it can be held closer to the body, enabling more complex styles such as finger picking. Overall, the Viator is a great sounding and affordable guitar that they can fit into small spaces for travelling convenience.
As well as sounding beautiful acoustically, the Viator electro acoustic is equipped with Fishman electronics. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with rotary controls for Volume and Tone that can be easily accessed to tweak your sound. USB capability is also included in this unit, and features a digital audio output for direct connection to a computer, enabling the ability to record your music.
- 12 String guitar perfect for travelling musicians
- Fishman® Sonitone Pickup system with USB capability
- Luxurious black, heavily padded Vintage 'Viator' carry bag with shoulder straps
- Solid sitka spruce top with sapele back and sides
- Custom X-scalloped bracing for enhanced stability
- Stunning pearloid inlays throughout the rosewood fingerboard
- Nato neck with a v-shape profile for comfort
- Ornate details include maple/rosewood soundhole rosette and binding
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Sapele
- Sides: Sapele
- Binding: Maple/Rosewood
- Rosette: Maple/Rosewood
- Brace: Custom X-scalloped
- Neck: Nato, customised v-shape
- Headstock: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Nut: Graphtech NuBone
- Saddle: Graphtech TUSQ
- Scale: 546mm/21.49”
- Tuners: Grover® open gear, chrome
- EQ: Fishman® Sonitone USB
- Strings: High quality USA made
- Case: Luxurious black, heavily padded Vintage 'Viator' carry bag with shoulder straps
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.