Vox MINI3 G2 Modeling Guitar Amplifier, Black
Vox MINI3 G2 Modeling Guitar Amplifier, BlackDetails
Inheriting modeling technoglogy from the Valvetronix series, the MINI3 G2 has a compact construction, battery-powered operation and a sophisticated design - a powered-up version of the MINI3, with improved sound quality.
Product Ref: 34638View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The MINI3 G2 houses 11 realistic amp models, supporting a variety of styles and playing techniques. The modeling technology has been time-tested on amps such as the Valvetronix series and can perfectly reproduce the rich and warm sound that's distinctive to vacuum amps. Styles range from Vox's traditional British sound, through historic and classic units, as well as contemporary high-gain units like the powerfully-distorting Cali Metal model.
The Vox original 'Bassilator' circuit is buit-in, and covers the ultra-low overtones that can't be found using an EQ. This produces an intensely heavy sound, particularly effective for high-gain models and unheard of from an amp of this size.
The MINI3 G2 puts the final touches to your tones with effects and two reverbs and delays. The effects section offers a compressor, chorus, flanger and tremolo, all easily editable allowing you to create your signature sound.
Offering intuitive control, even for a beginner, the MINI3 G2 features dedicated knobs integrating effect section and parameter adjustment. Tap tempo control makes setting the delay time easy.
The MINI3 G2 lives up to its name, ultra-compact and easily transportable, weighing just 3 kg. It includes a convenient, detachable carry strap and can be played anywhere with batteries providing up to 10 hours of power on-the-go, great for street performances and outdoor events. There's an AC adaptor included for connection to an outlet. The distinctive 'TV front' design gives you the inimitable Vox look to complement the distinctive sound.
As well as a main guitar input, you'll find a separate mic input with its own volume knobs and reverb/delay control and an AUX input ready for connecting another audio source such as an mp3 player, so you can practice along with favourite tunes or play to pre-recorded backing tracks for the feel of a full performance.
Features and Specifications
- Amp model (11 types): BTQ Clean, Black 2x12, Tweed 4x10, AC15, AC30TB, UK '70s, UK '80s, UK '90s, Cali Metal, US HiGain, Line
- Effects (8 Types): Comp, Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay/Reverb (Analog, Tape Echo, Spring, Room)
- Circuitry: VOX 'Bassilator' Circuit
- Inputs: Instrument, Mic, AUX jack
- Power Options: AC adaptor (included) or 6xAA batteries (not included)
- Tuner: Built-in E-String tuner
- Includes: Carry strap
- Colour: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.