Vox StompLab IB Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Modelling Pedal SL1B
Vox StompLab IB Bass Guitar Multi-Effects Modelling Pedal SL1BDetails
The Vox StompLab SL1B Bass Multi Effects Pedal packs a powerful and expressive range of bass oriented effects into a compact and tough enclosure. There are various styles of sound variations, such as rock, blues, and ballad, with an interface easy to use for even novice users.
Product Ref: 38952View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Having a large number of sounds is a great advantage but it can also seem confusing to the novice user. The VOX Stomplab SL1B has an easy to use interface for even by novice players, with all programs named by a musical style, such as rock, blues, or metal. The musical styles are categorised into ten types, and cover everything from straight-ahead traditional styles to quirky, unusual sounds. There are ten variations for each category, making it easy to find sounds that you will like.
The StompLab SL1B was designed with great care, not only for its sounds, but also for its superb looks. The StompLab series has a high-quality appearance, sounds excellent, and is compact enough to fit into a gig bag. The VOX Stomplab can be taken anywhere with ease.
Get creative and make your own sounds!
Whilst playing the preset sounds is a lot of fun, it is a bonus if you can create some of your own sounds. The StompLab has 60 types of modelling effects categorised as pedal, amp, drive, cabinet, modulation, delay, and reverb effects. You can use up to 8 modelling effects simultaneously when noise reduction is included. You are able to deeply edit any effect type and then save your creation in any of the 20 user programs. The VOX Stomplab sound engine is equivalent to those featured on the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modelling amps and the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
The StompLab SL1B has a built-in chromatic tuner with a three-LED indicator, making tuning fast and easy. A mute function lets you tune without being heard by others. Headphones can be connected, giving you the ability to play at home late into the night without disturbing anyone. This unit is easily portable due to battery operation, letting you enjoy serious sound from your guitar or bass wherever you go.
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorized into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface
- StompLab IB provides 60 types of modeling effects
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modeling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on an AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
- Number of Programs: 120 (User = 20 / Preset = 100)
- Audio Input: 1 (Monaural Standard)
- Audio Output: OUTPUT/PHONES (Stereo Standard)
- Signal processing: A/D D/A conversion: 24-bit
- Tuner: Measurement Range: A0 - E6
- Calibration Range: A=438 Hz ? 445 Hz
- Power: AA battery x 4 DC 9V (Option: AC Adapter)(Approx 200mA current consumption)
- Battery Life: 7.5 hours (Alkaline battery)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 145 x 125 x 57 mm / 5.7 x 4.92 x 2.24 inches
- Weight: 590 g / 20.8 oz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.