Washburn J600 Jazz Series Electric Guitar, Vintage Matte
Washburn J600 Jazz Series Electric Guitar, Vintage MatteDetails
The J600 Electric Guitar is part of the Washburn Jazz Series. The guitars in this series feature a Venetian cutaway-style hollow body which creates a lovely resonant tone, great for players of all styles and tastes, but especially suited for jazz, blues or rock players. This guitar features a simplistic vintage matte finish, with a Spruce top and flame Maple back and sides. The J600 offers full, rich, warm tone with acoustic guitar-like resonance and sustain. Also featuring a hard Maple neck with a 20-fret Rosewood fingerboard, distressed brass hardware and Grover exclusive 18:1 black tuners.
Product Ref: 44097View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Body & Bridge
- Model: J600
- Series: Jazz Series
- Body Shape: Jazz Series - Venetian Cutaway
- Body: Spruce Top, Flame Maple Back and Sides
- Colour: Vintage Matte
- Finish: Matte Finish
- Bridge: Ebony Bridge
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 20 frets
- Inlays: MOP Block
- Nut: Graphtech Nubone
- Nut Width: 43 mm cream
- Scale: 25.5
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickups: Vintage Mini Humbucker
- Pickup Configuration: H
- Controls: n/a
- Pickup Controls: n/a
- Hardware: Distressed Brass Hardware
- Tuners: Grover Exclusive 18:1 Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.