Zoom G3n Multi Effects Processor
Zoom G3n Multi Effects ProcessorDetails
The Zoom G3n Multi Effects Processor has a diverse range of sounds that can be accessed with ease. The system features a diverse range of tones that includes classic effects like distortion and delay, all the way to more challenging sounds such as flange and chorus. Up to seven of these high quality digital tones can be chained in any order to produce a truly signature sound. The unit benefits from digital screens and control knobs to easily navigate through the features, whilst the external software allows connection to a Mac/Windows computer for increased patches. The in-built looper records up to 80 second phrases, which is ideal for live performances. The G3n is ideal for guitarists requiring a diverse number of effects in one easily portable, convenient unit.
Product Ref: 80981View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Effects, Amps and Cabinets
Zoom has equipped the G3n with enough effects for even the most textured guitarist. The amplifier and cabinet modes allow users to DI their guitar straight to an audio interface whilst still getting classic speaker tone. The modes include classic amplifier sounds from Fender, MESA Boogie, Marshall and more. The controls on the G3n accurately reflect the parameters of each amplifier, so you can tweak it to the classic tones. The range of effects and parameters allow you to build complex layers and textures. The on board EQ and compression ensures that your signal is never lost. All of the effects can be aligned in your own chain setting to create your signature sound.
The G3n’s benefits don’t stop at the unit itself. Thanks to downloadable software, you can connect it to you Mac/PC for even more resources. The 75 custom patches focus on the signature sounds for artists such as Jimi Hendrix, Eddie Van Halen, Carlos Santana and many more. The Zoom database is always being updated, so the number of available patches is ever increasing.
Create Your Performance
A musician should never stop learning. This is why the G3n is packed with features to take from your bedroom to the stage. Before playing, there’s an integrated tuner that can either bypass the effects or mute your output, which is ideal for live use. The 68 built-in rhythm patterns can be used to jam, practise and perform independently. The looper is a classic effect for singer songwriters, recording phrases of up to 80 seconds that can still run through your effects chain. There’s even an auxiliary input for using playback from your smartphone to jam along to.
- Height: 58mm
- Width: 234mm
- Depth: 181mm
- Weight: 1.28KG
- Effect Types: 78
- DSP Effects: 68
- Amplifier Emulators: 5
- Cabinet Emulators: 5
- Simultaneous Effects Chain: 7
- User Patches: 150
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Display: 128 x 32 Dot-Matrix LCD (x3)
- Input: ¼’’ Jack
- Rated Input Level: -20 dBu*
- Input Impedance: 470 kΩ
- AUX IN: Stereo Mini Jack (3.5 mm)
- Aux Rated Input Level: -10 dBu*
- Aux Input Impedance: 10 kΩ
- Outputs: Standard Monaural Phone Jack x 2
- Maximum Output Level: Line +5 dBu*
- Phone: Stereo Mini Jack
- Maximum output level: 20 mW + 20 mW
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.