Casio CDP-220R Digital Piano Deluxe Pack
Product Ref: 25869
Casio CDP-220R Digital Piano Deluxe PackDetails
The Casio CDP-220R is a complete set-up with incredible value. This package includes the Casio CDP-220R (an upgraded version of the CDP-200R), Casio CS44 stand, Casio SP-3 pedal, headphones and bench with storage! This model has undergone extensive upgrades to enable greater creativity, connectivity and control.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
NEW Features & Upgrades
The Casio CDP-220R is the latest version of the hugely popular CDP-200R Digital Piano. The piano has been upgraded and expanded to be compatible with the latest technology.
- New SDHC Compatibility - The CDP-220R can accept the improved SDHC cards with capacities of up to 32 GB (the CDP-200R's maximum was a 2GB SD card). The massive amount of extra data capacity allows for more sampled sounds, user rhythms, user songs, recorded songs, registration set-ups and MIDI music files to be enjoyed.
- 30 Extra Voices - The CDP-220R boasts an expanded range of rhythm and accompaniment functions including an impressive 700 tones.
- New Chord Book Function - A helpful reference tool allowing you to look up chords you don't know how to play. Listen, learn and memorise; a simple operation even shows you inverted forms of each chord making this new tool a valuable learning resource.
- Piano/Organ Button - The CDP-220R's inclusion of a Piano/Organ button allows you to quickly and easily obtain the natural sound perfect for the performance of many more traditional pieces.
Designed, Engineered & Crafted By Casio To Help you Sound Your Best
With the CDP-220R, Casio have created an affordable piano focusing on enhanced sound choice and extra digital functions. This contemporary digital piano achieves realistic acoustic piano tone and touch plus all of the versatile functions made possible by digital technology. This package gives you the complete set-up - everything you need to get playing straight away.
Capturing The Sounds Of The World
The CDP-220R boasts a massive 700 high-quality tones from a wide variety of genres. These are supported by the 200 rhythms and auto accompaniments from around the world with a special emphasis on Latin beats. You can also create your own rhythms in the 10 user slots.
Additional features which can add flavour to your performance include a pitch bend wheel, perfect for reproducing the sound of ethnic instruments, music presets covering a wide range of musical genres and a scale editor which changes the temperament of the keyboard quickly and easily to suit Oriental music or certain types of classical. Projected through the impressive Bass-Reflex Speaker System, the CDP-220R produces rich and varied sounds.
Invaluable Reference & Practice Tools
The CPD-220R is packed full of useful functions designed to aid in practice and technique building and displays a wealth of helpful information on its large, backlit LCD screen. Apart from the usual recorder and metronome, this Casio also contains an ingenious Chord Book Reference function that teaches you any chords you may not be familiar with yet. Hear their sound, learn to play them and even view inverted forms of each chord, an invaluable tool for learning and composition. The piano has 152 song bank tunes built-in including 50 exercise phrases.
The Step Up Lesson Function allows you to break up a song into short phrases then choose right, left or both hands, listen, play along whilst watching the key guide indicators on the LCD screen and then play from memory. Your lesson score will then appear on the display screen allowing you to review your progress. If the keyboard senses you are struggling a simulated voice can even help you by calling out finger numbers!
Improved Sound Quality & Keyboard Feel
The CDP-220R boasts both enhanced sound quality and acoustic keyboard feel. Casio's improved dual element AHL sound source uses waveforms of separate samples of the same notes at strong and light key pressures to provide exquisite tone quality. The touch response lets you add delicate nuances to your playing by varying the pressure you apply whilst the Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard provides an authentic grand piano feel. The spring-less hammer system is similar to the one used by grand pianos and provides a keyboard touch that is naturally firm with lower notes playing relatively heavier than high notes. The Casio stand and piano bench included in this package also combine to recreate that acoustic playing experience.
Versatile & Expandable
If you manage to get through all of the 152 included songs just load up some more from external sources and use them for listening, play along or even lessons. The USB port, SD/SDHC memory card slot and general MIDI support allow a wealth of connectivity options or connect a digital audio player or CD player and you can play along with your favourite songs or hook up a microphone and sing along.
If you're the creative type you can use the sampling function to sample a sound from a microphone and then play the sound back on the keyboard. Why not add some reverb, vibrato or other effects or even incorporate the sampled sound into an accompaniment pattern?
Features & Specifications
- Keys: 88, Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard
- Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, Off
- Sound Source: Dual-element AHL
- Maximum Polyphony: 48
- Tones: 700 built-in tones
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Digital Effects: Reverb (10 types), Chorus (5 types)
- Rhythms/Patterns: 200 built-in rhythms (10 user rhythms)
- Auto Accompaniment Modes: 5 modes
- CASIO Chord
- Fingered 1
- Fingered 2 (6th off)
- Fingered 3 (on bass)
- Full Range Chord
- Built-in Songs: 152 (Song Bank), 10 user songs
- Lesson Functions: Yes
- Metronome: Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (Tempo range: ♩ = 30 to 255)
- Sampling Function: Up to 8 sounds
- SD or SDHC memory card: Up to 32GB
- MIDI GM Compatibility level 1
- USB: Yes
- Speakers: 12cm/6cm (oval) x 2, bass-reflex system
- Amp Output: 8W+8W
- Casio CS44 Piano Stand
- Piano Bench with Storage
- Stereo Headphones
- Casio SP-3 Pedal
- Music Rest
- AC Adaptor
- Song Book
To view the full product manual for the Casio CDP-220R Digital Piano please download the PDF at the top of the page.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.