Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished Ebony
Casio Celviano GP-500 Grand Hybrid Digital Piano Polished EbonyDetails
Special Offer (Only available in the UK) - To celebrate numerous awards achieved over the last 12 months, Casio are offering gift vouchers to spend on their Timepiece watches with any GP series purchase. When purchasing a GP-500, customers will be eligible for a 500GBP gift card. The Casio 'Time to Celebrate' campaign is available from April 1st 2017 to June 30th 2017, with all claims needing to be processed by 30th September 2017.
Product Ref: 64062View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Time to Celebrate Offer
Over the past 12 months, Casio’s GP series have achieved a number of prolific achievements, including the prestigious IF Design award for product excellence. The GP series pianos have quickly become favourites of live, studio and home musicians due to their excellent sound and playability. To celebrate the global success of this series, Casio are offering up to 500GBP gift vouchers with a GP series piano to be used on purchasing one of their timepieces. This limited time offer is available for UK residents only.
How to Claim
- Purchase a GP-300, GP-400 or GP-500 digital piano between April 1st 2017 and June 30th 2017
- Click here to register your piano on the Casio website before the 30th September 2017
- Upon completion of your claim form, confirmation of your claim and validated voucher code will be issued within 30 days
Collaboration with C. Bechstein
C. Bechstein have been one of Europe’s most important makers of grand and upright acoustic pianos for over 160 years. Their grand pianos have been the first choice for the world’s most famous composers and performing artists, from Franz Liszt to Bob Dylan. C. Bechstein worked closely with Casio to ensure that the key action in the Celviano Grand Hybrid Series responded as closely as possible to the key action in one of their own famous grand pianos. Similarly, the samples used to create the GP-Series’ piano voices were taken from C. Bechstein’s world-renowned D282 Concert Grand Piano. This collaboration between Casio and C. Bechstein has led to a digital piano that perfectly combines tradition and innovation.
Authenticity Begins at the First Touch
The GP-500's new Natural Grand Hammer Action keyboard retains the authenticity necessary for classic performance, thanks to piano keys that feature the same full length wood used as the C. Bechstein concert grand pianos. The GP-500 shares a grand piano's keypress format by sending the hammer along a vertical path, delivering a true, whole touch that puts the GP-500 at your fingertips.
Grand Acoustic System
The GP-500 inhabits a six-speaker amplification system, which is effective at providing a wholesome, rich sound. The Grand Acoustic System delivers three dimensional sound, which leaves it closely reminiscent of a truly acoustic grand piano. By having the speakers face three directions, the GP-500 can comfortably deliver classic sound to both the musician and the audience.
Three Legendary Grand Pianos
AiR Grand Sound Source technology is incorporated in the GP-500, resulting in accurate sounds of three definitive grand pianos. Each of the three settings, Berlin, Hamburg, and Vienna, offer a representative body and sound that closely study and deliver each of of the distinctive pianos they recreate. This results in the GP-500 being an ownership to three of the piano’s most respected and sought after sounds.
Grand Pedal System
The GP-500's Grand Pedal System can detect subtle changes with the performer's foot pressure, and adjust accordingly to greatly increase the tonal wealth. Furthermore, this can be customized to the player’s own preference, not only further expanding possibilities but keeping them to a unique spectrum of preferable settings. The GP-500’s Pedal Action Noise will even produce subtle sounds of the foot pedals operation, further refining the sound to identify with an acoustic grand piano.
Multi-Dimensional Morphing and Resonance System
Multi-dimensional Morphing technology is also featured, allowing for each keystroke's volume and tone to decay in a natural, organic fashion, all dependent on how the player presses each key. The Resonance System can also be used to pick out harmonic relationships that coordinate between separate notes, allowing for additional likeness to the sounds of an actual grand piano.
Adjustable Lid Position and Lid Simulator
The GP-500 allows for aesthetic customization thanks to an Adjustable Lid Position. The adjustments made not only affect the design to the player's own preference, but also change the position of the two top speakers to adjust the sound direction. The Lid Simulator can then take effect by acknowledging the lid position, and altering the sound to mimic that of an acoustic grand piano's.
Casio Five Year Warranty
This Casio product comes with a generous five year warranty. This protects your piano in parts and labour costs for any manufacturing fault. This is an ‘on-site’ warranty, so a registered technician will come to the piano’s residence for any repairs.
- Keyboard: Natural Grand Hammer Action Keyboard (Sames wood as C. Bechstein grand pianos)
- Number of Keys: 88
- Touch Response: 5 sensitivity levels (Heavy 2, Heavy 1, Normal, Light 1, Light 2), Off
- Sound Source: AiR Grand Sound Source
- Maximum Polyphony: 256
- Tones: 35 built-in tones: BERLIN GRAND, BERLIN GRAND MELLOW, BERLIN GRAND BRIGHT, HAMBURG GRAND, HAMBURG GRAND MELLOW, HAMBURG GRAND BRIGHT, VIENNA GRAND, VIENNA GRAND MELLOW, VIENNA GRAND BRIGHT, GRAND PIANO MODERN, GRAND PIANO ROCK, GRAND PIANO JAZZ, GRAND PIANO POP, GRAND PIANO DANCE, HONKY-TONK PIANO, PIANO PAD, ELECTRIC PIANO 1, ELECTRIC PIANO 2, ELECTRIC PIANO 3, FM E.PIANO, 60'S E.PIANO, HARPSICHORD, VIBRAPHONE, STRINGS 1, STRINGS 2, SYNTH-PAD, PIPE ORGAN 1, PIPE ORGAN 2, JAZZ ORGAN, ELECTRIC ORGAN 1, ELECTRIC ORGAN 2, ELECTRIC ORGAN 3, ACOUSTIC BASS, RIDE BASS, ELEC.BASS
- Layer/Split: Layer / Split
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator: 12 types, Listening Position Settings: Player's Position 1type, Listener's Position 3types, Chorus: 4 types, Brilliance: 7 levels, DSP: (Preset for some tones)
- Built-in Songs: Concert Play (Audio Song): 15, Music Library (MIDI Song): 60, Grand Piano Tone Demo: 6
- Song Expansion: 10 Approx. 900KB (Up to approx. 90KB/song)
- Lesson Function: Right hand off, left hand off, both parts off
- Metronome: Beats: 0 to 9 (Tempo range: quarter note = 20 to 255)
- Recorder: [MIDI Recorder] 2 tracks x 1 song, approximately 5,000 notes maximum, real-time recording/playback [Audio recording] Max. 99 songs approximately 25 min/song (44.1kHz WAV Format)
- Number of Preset Temperaments: 17
- Top Board Open / Close
- Volume Sync EQ: 3 levels, off
- Headphone Mode
- Scene number of setups: 15preset 10user
- Key Transpose: 2 octaves (-12 semitones 0 +12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4 = 415.5Hz 440.0Hz 465.9Hz
- Grand Pedal System
- 3 pedals(Damper, Soft, Sostenuto)
- Half Pedal Effect for Damper: Continuous recognition, 5levels position
- MIDI: IN / OUT
- 16 cm x 2 (10 cm plus 5 cm)x 2
- 3-way, 6-speakers
- Amp Output: 30W x 2 plus 20W x 2
- USB TO HOST, USB TO DEVICE
- MIDI IN / OUT
- PHONES / OUTPUT: 2 (Stereo standard)
- LINE IN: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- LINE OUT: 2 (L / MONO, R), Standard jack
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter : AD-E24500LW
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 1,434×489×963 mm (w/o score stand)
- Weight: 77.5 kg
- Body Color/Finish: Polished Black
- Included Accessories: Score Stand, Score Book, Bench, AC Adapter
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.