Casio Privia PX-860 Digital Piano with Stool and Headphones
Casio Privia PX-860 Digital Piano with Stool and HeadphonesDetails
The Casio PX-860 digital piano is the ultimate Privia model to date. Featuring a newly designed sound source and a tri-sensor hammer action, this piano sounds and feels authentic to an acoustic piano. The lid simulator and hall simulator allows you to replicate your perfect piano sound in an ideal acoustic. Also included is a Gear4music piano stool with storage and our HP-170 headphones, giving you everything you need to get started.
Product Ref: 66413View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hall Simulator Function
The Hall Simulator function simulates the differing acoustic characteristics of world-famous concert halls, from pure reverberation with outstanding tonal transparency to free-spirited, dazzling reverberation. An advanced equalising system assures the pianist?s full enjoyment of such stimulating piano acoustics. Settings include Dutch Church, Standard Hall, Berlin Hall and French Cathedral.
Acoustic Intelligent Resonator
Casio's new multi-dimensional morphing provides temporal changes in tone, beginning with the initial sound and leading into natural extensions until the sound disperses. The length of reverberation can be controlled by the player's adjustment in touch, as with an acoustic piano, as well as ensuring continuous responsiveness to the power behind each stroke, ranging from a fine and gentle pianissimo, to an intense and powerful fortissimo. All 88 keys incorporate a stereo resonance simulator that realistically reproduces the string sounds of a grand piano.
Concert Play Feature
High-quality audio data recordings of 10 live orchestra performances are installed into the latest models. Pianists can play along with the recordings and enjoy the feeling of participating in each live performance. The list includes:
- Je Te Veux
- Vltava (Má vlast)
- Tableaux d'Une Exposition 'Promenade'
- Piano Concerto No.20 K.466
- Polovetzian Dance (Prince Igor)
- Sonate K.331 1st Mov.
- Violin Concerto 1st Mov.
- Jesus, Bleibet Meine Freude
- Melody In F
Ebony and Ivory Feel Keys
The exceptionally replicated ebony and ivory keys offer the luxurious feel and texture, as well as the smooth touch, of a grand piano keyboard. The minutely detailed crimp surface finish inhibits finger slippage, often due to sweat by voiding build-up and deposits within the grooves, leaving only the sensation of a perfect fingertip fit, even when playing for extended periods.
Piano Stool with Storage by Gear4music, Black
This Piano Stool by Gear4music is a fixed height piece of musical furniture with a spacious storage compartment for music or music accessories that comes in an eye-catching Black finish; one that is compatible with just about any piano or digital keyboard commercially available.
HP-170 Stereo Headphones
The HP-170 Stereo Headphones by Gear4music can be used for a wide variety of audio applications, including instrument play, studio and live work or as general purpose headphones. They come with a mini jack connection and a 1/4" jack adapter to allow connection to a wide variety of equipment.
Casio Privia PX-860 Specifications
- Keys: 88 Ebony and Ivory feel
- Keyboard Action: Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II
- Keyboard Touch Response: 3 sensitivity levels, off
- Key off Simulator: Yes
- Sound Source: Multi Dimensional Morphing AiR
- Polyphony (maximum): 256
- Tones: 18 built-in tones
- Tones Resonance: Yes (Preset Hammer, String and Damper)
- Lid Simulator: Yes
- Layer/Split: Yes
- Digital Effects: Hall Simulator (4 Types), Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Brilliance, DSP
- Tunes: 60 Music Library tunes
- Song Expansion (User Tune): 10
- Ensemble Library: Yes (10 Presets)
- Function: Part ON/OFF
- Part: Right Hand, Left Hand
- Duet Mode: Yes
Other Functions and Features
- Metronome: 0-9 beats; tempo range: 20 to 255
- Recorder (Song): 2 tracks, 1 song, app? 5,000 notes
- Pedals: 3 pedals (damper/soft/sostenuto)
- Half-pedal Operation (damper): Yes
- Key Transpose: 25 steps (-12/+12 semitones)
- Tuning Control: A4=440Hz ±99 cent
- MIDI: Yes
- Inputs: Headphones, USB, Line Out (L and R)
- Speakers: 12cm @ 20W x 2 + 5cm @20W
- Size W x D x H ( with stand): 1,367 x 299 x 837 mm
- Weight ( with stand): 35.5kg
- AC Adaptor
- Score Book
- Music Stand
- Piano Stand
Piano Stool with Storage Specifications
- Height: 480mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 325mm
- Model: Fixed Height
- Finish: Black
- Compartment: Yes
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.