Korg microKEY-2 37 Key USB Controller Keyboard
Korg microKEY-2 37 Key USB Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 66042View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Natural Touch Keybed
Although compact in size the Korg Microkey includes a 37 natural touch key configuration to offer a wide octave range perfect for experienced players. Also available in 25, 49 and 61 models the Microkey is the ideal portable MIDI controller which is designed to offer everything you need to create on the go without any confusing hardware controls.
Link the MicroKey 37 to your Mac or PC computer via a single USB cable which also powers the MicroKey and provides real-time playback. No drivers are required to use the Microkey so simply plug in and begin creating. Furthermore the MicroKey can also connect to iPad and iPhone devices via a lightening to USB cable (sold separately) and can control apps such as Korg Gadget, Korg Module and GarageBand.
The Korg MicroKey 37 includes a huge variety of digital audio workstation and synth module software which allows you to start creating straight out the box. With software such as Korg Gadget, Korg Module and Propellerhead Reason limited the MicroKey can be used to create professional sounding tracks on the go.
- 37 Natural touch keys
- Compact size for portable performance
- Pitch and MOD wheels
- Switchable octaves
- Mac, PC and iOS compatible
- 1/4” Jack for connecting expression pedals
- Includes a variety of synth modules and DAW software
- Korg Legacy Collection M1 Le (Synth Module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (Synth Module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (Synth Module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (Acoustic Guitar Module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (Electric Piano Module)
- Propellerhead Reason Limited (DAW Music Production Software)
- Ableton Live Discount Coupon (DAW Music Production Software)
- Keys: 37
- Key Action: Natural Touch
- Controls: Octave Up/Down, Pitch Wheel, MOD Wheel
- Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x 1/4" Assignable Footswitch
- Compatible Operating Systems: Mac, PC, iOS
- Includes: Kork Kontrol Editor Software
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.