Kurzweil Artis 7 76-Note Keyboard
Kurzweil Artis 7 76-Note KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 58575View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- 76 semi weighted keys with velocity sensitivity
- Expertly sampled and voiced Artis 9' German Grand Piano
- Includes a variety of PC3 Pro Series sounds
- Factory installed KORE 64 synth, guitar, horns and drum instruments
- Front panel 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange and on/off bypass
- MIDI controller with 4 user configurable zones
- KB3 ToneReal Organs sounds modelled after classic Hammond, Vox and Farfisa organs
- Sounds from the legendary VA-1 Virtual Analog Synthesizer - featuring V.A.S.T. (Variable Architecture Synthesis Technology)
- Plug in and jam along with your favourite music player via the stereo audio input
- Software Updates and Data Storage via USB/Computer and USB Flash Drive.
- Includes Desktop Editor sound editing software
- Keys: 76 Semi-Weighted (Velocity Sensitive)
- Display: LCD (Monochrome) 240 x 64
- Polyphony: 128 Voice
- Multitimbral: 16 Parts (1 Per MIDI Channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy Access with Adjustable Relative Volume
- Factory Programs: 256
- User Programs: 256
- Factory Multis: 256 (Featuring 4 Independent Zones)
- Master EQ Section: 3-Band with Sweepable Mid and On/Off Switch
- Effects: Over 1000 Complex Effect Chains
- Effects Types: Reverb, Delay, Chorus, Flange, Phaser, EQ, Distortion and more
- Mod Wheels: 1 x Pitch, 1 x Modulation
- Sliders: 9
- KB3 Control Switches: 9
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" Jack (Stereo)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (Balanced), 1 x 1/4" Headphone
- MIDI: In/Out
- USB: MIDI Functionality, File Transfer, Operating System Updates
- Includes: Power Cable, Switch Pedal, USB Cable, 4 x Self Adhesive Feet
- Height: 4.37" / 11.1 cm
- Width: 42.4" / 107.7 cm
- Depth: 14.17" / 36 cm
- Weight: 12.6 Kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.