Kurzweil Forte, 88 Key Stage Piano
Kurzweil Forte, 88 Key Stage PianoDetails
The Kurzweil Forte is a high end 88 key Stage Piano which features 16GB of hand-selected new sounds and patented FlashPlay technology offering ultra-fast performance. The powerful FX engine has award winning reverbs, delays, choruses, flangers, phasers, distortions, rotary amplifiers, compressors and more. Also featuring an 88-note fully-weighted Italian hammer-action keyboard with aftertouch.
Product Ref: 46341View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Keyboard: 88 note fully-weighted hammer-action with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys (Fatar TP/40L)
- Display: 480x272 pixel color LCD with front-panel contrast adjust
- Polyphony: 128 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- Multitimbral: 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- Quick Split/Layer: Easy access with adjustable relative volume (up to 4 zones)
- Factory Programs: (TBD) Stunning factory Programs featuring the all new Japanese and German Grands, new Rhodes, Wurlitzer, Clav and Harpsichord along with a wide selection of sounds from the acclaimed PC3 and KORE 64 expansion
- User Programs: 256
- Factory Multis: (TBD) Factory-crafted Multis - featuring up to 4 independent zones
- User Multis: 256
- General MIDI: No
- Master EQ/Compressor Section:
- Front-panel 3-band EQ with sweepable mid and on/off switch
- Front-panel single-knob master compressor with separate on/off bypass switch
- Over 1000 complex effect chains, incorporated into programs featuring our award winning effects - reverbs, delays, chorus, flange, phaser, EQs, distortions, rotary speaker simulators, compressors, and more
- 32 total FX units (editing of FXChains requires use of the Desktop Editor)
- 1 pitch wheel
- 1 modulation wheel
- 9 front panel sliders (w/ LED ladders)
- 9 KB3 control switches/control/zone mute switches
- 1 variation switch
- 1 tap tempo switch
- 2 transpose switches
- 3 switch pedal inputs (1 switch/sustain pedal is included)
- 2 continuous control pedal input
- monopressure (aftertouch)
- Analog Outputs:
- Four (2 pairs) 1/4" balanced TRS analog (24-bit DACs)
- Automatic mono switching on both pairs.
- +21dBu maximum output
- 400Ω balanced source impedance
- Audio Inputs: One stereo 1/8" back-panel input for connecting your favorite MP3 player or other audio source for accompaniment playback
- 1 front panel 1/4" headphone output
- 130mW into 32 ohm headphones
- MIDI: In, Thru, Out (w/ Thru/Out switch)
- Two USB ports (one A port / one B port)
- Complete MIDI functionality over USB
- User program/multi file transfer to/from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Operating System updates from PC/Mac/Flash Drive
- Software Editors: External editors for Mac OS X, Windows PC and iOS devices
- FREE OS Updates: OS updates over USB and/or Flash Drive
- Height: (5.5") (14cm)
- Depth: (15.5") (39.5cm)
- Length: (54.5") (138.5cm)
- Weight: (49.6 lb.) (22.5 kg)
- Power: Internal Power Supply, free voltage 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 10W
Standard Courier Delivery
When you add this product to your shopping basket, you will be provided with our standard courier delivery option. This will deliver the piano to the ground floor of your house or building. Please note that if there is not a ground floor entrance we may not be able to deliver there. You may also need to help the delivery driver as this product comes packaged in large boxes.
This option may not be suitable if you are unable to help the driver if required, or if you need the piano delivering upstairs. Please consider whether this is the most appropriate delivery service for you, as other delivery options are available at an additional cost.
2 Man Delivery Service
If you select this option, two delivery personnel will deliver the piano boxes to any ground floor room of your choice, rather than just your front door. Please note that this service will take a few days longer than the standard courier service and the courier company will call you to arrange a convenient delivery date after you have placed the order.
If you would prefer a delivery and installation service please contact our sales team on 0843 515 0600 who will be happy to set up a quotation for you.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.