Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2, Black
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2, BlackDetails
Product Ref: 29368View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Maschine 2.6 Update
The new Maschine 2.6 update brings with it’s a range of new enhancements and upgrades designed to optimise your workflow and give you added control over your sounds. One of the most prominent upgrade is the Variation Engine. The Variation Engine helps to add variety to your tracks for all Maschine 4x4 controllers, utilising the Randomizer and Humanizer in conjunction, giving you a new way to spark your creativity and conjure up new ideas. Maschine Jam’s snapshot features I now accessible too (MK1, MK2 and Studio only), allowing you to experiment with different ideas without losing your original sound.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2
Maschine Mikro is the perfect entry into the world of Maschine, with the MK2 version bringing you new hardware with colour support so you can 'see' your sounds, updated Maschine software with the full version of the modern legend MASSIVE synth and a whole host of workflow improvements.
Ultimate Production Unit
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, building tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. Maschine Mikro MK2 also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. Including over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds, Maschine Mikro enables you to create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments.Most software functions can be controlled via the hardware using clever shortcuts, providing a hands-on workflow and quick access to key aspects. Controls include 16 highly-sensitive, back-lit multi-coloured pads with velocity and after-touch, a master push encoder and 28 backlit pads and a high-contrast black and white display for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage.
Bus-powered, the Maschine Mikro weighs just 1.2 kilograms and has an industry-standard Kensington lock.
Komplete 11 Select
With the release of Native Instruments Komplete 11 series, Native Instruments now include Komplete 11 Select as standard with all Maschines. This gives you the ability to get started straight out of the box, giving you a range of premium-quality virtual instruments and studio quality effects. Komplete 11 Select comes as a downloadable software once you have purchased the Maschine. Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select is a collection of some of the best virtual instruments and effects on the market, supplying you with the best of Komplete instruments. The Komplete 11 Select bundle features 45 different products with everything from synthesizers and classical sounds to high-quality effects and mastering tools. Compiled with professional digital musicians in mind, the Komplete 11 bundle features everything you will need to produce high-quality productions from your favourite DAW.
"The colour-coding certainly qualifies mkII as a significant upgrade over mkI" - Future Music
"The Maschine MkII makes concrete improvements to an already solid, flexible music production platform. This should entice novice producers with its all-in-oneness and tempt initiated music makers to incorporate it into a larger setup." - DJ Tech Tools
"The pad's aftertouch breathes extra life into those traditional Maschine note-repeats. - Sound on Sound
- Windows: Windows 7 or Window 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions
- USB 2.0 Port, 11 GB free disk space for complete installation
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, RTAS (ProTools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI, AAX
- Dimensions: W 320mm x L 195mm x H 50mm
- Weight: 1.2kg
- Colour: Black
- Display: High-contrast 64 x 127 pixels
- Pads: 16 high-quality multicolour, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch
- Encoder: One master push encoder for controlling numerous functions (30 steps)
- Buttons: 28
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.