Nektar Impact GX61 Controller Keyboard
Nektar Impact GX61 Controller KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 72599View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Versatile Keyboard Controller
This compact 61-key keyboard features a range of premium-quality components and features that result in a high-performance controller for your favourite DAW. The GX61 features a 61-note keyboard spanning 4 octaves and all the standard parameters and features associated with keyboard controllers including: pitch-bend wheel, modulation wheel and foot switch socket. The pitch-bend and modulation wheel can be used to manipulate the pitch or other parameters such as LFO envelopes or cutoff points. The transpose controls allow you to span up to +/- 12 semi tones but they can be re-purposes to change the Global MIDI Chanel or send program messages. Additionally the rotary potentiometer provides control over any MIDI parameter, with its default setting set to control mixer volume.
Expansive Transport Controls
As well as the transpose controls, modulation and pitch wheels, there are also 8 transport control buttons for use with your DAW. Navigating your DAW can sometimes prove tedious, having to switch between the mouse and your controller all the time, but with these transport controls you have all the essential functions routed to 8 different buttons. These controls are routed to default settings including: undo, rewind, fast forward, track search (left and right) and patch search (left and right). These controls can also be assigned to MIDI messages for use with MIDI software. You can also assign a secondary message for seven of the buttons delivering up to 14 programmable options in total
The GX61 also boasts a range of digital connectivity from MIDI to USB and Apple iOS supported devices. The GX61 is a low powered USB device meaning it will work with all USB devices that features a Class compliant MIDI driver. You can also connect the keyboard to an Apple iPad via the iPad's USB camera connection kit and use with audio software apps.
Free Bitwig 8-Track Software
The GX61 comes complete with a free version of the Bitwig 8-track software, allowing you to produce, perform and design sounds straight out of the box. Bitwig 8-Track gives you access to over 50- software based instruments and effects with up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks. You can also use your own third party VST plug-ins for added versatility. The software features the 'Bitwig Essentials Package', which is a versatile and varied range of loops, clips and samples to get you started. Nektar DAW Integration supports the Bitwig 8-Track software, so you can get creating sounds and making music within minutes
- 61-note full-sized velocity sensitive keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Octave up/down buttons with LED indicators
- Transpose up/down buttons with LED indicators
- 7 x Transport buttons with secondary level for 14 MIDI controls.
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel (MIDI assignable)
- Potentiometer / control knob (MIDI assignable)
- Power on/off switch (back)
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- Operating System: Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
- Nektar DAW Integration: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher, Windows Vista, 7 & 8 or higher
Weight & Dimensions
- Dimensions: 38"(L) x 7 3/4"(D) 2 3/4"(H)
- Weight: 6 Lbs (2.7kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.