Nektar Impact LX88+
Nektar Impact LX88+Details
Product Ref: 78108View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile MIDI Keyboard
The Nektar Impact LX88+ is designed to provide you with complete control over your favourite digital audio workstation, providing you with everything you will need plus added extras that will improve your workflow and overall experience. The Impact LX88+’s ergonomic design gives you everything you need on the keyboard itself, minimising the need to drift between software and hardware to achieve the sound or effect you desire. The 88-note velocity sensitive keybed provides you with enough keys to span over six octaves. The velocity sensitive keys add to the LX88+’s fluidity and natural playing feel, ideal for making the transition from piano to MIDI keyboard. It also adds dynamics to your playing, achieving everything from soft, subtle notes to powerful chords. The 8 LED illuminated pads are also velocity sensitive and are perfect for triggering samples such as vocals or drums. This gives you another way to play in sounds, use the pads like a drum machine or paint basslines using the gridded pad format.
The Nektar Impact LX88+ is designed for simple and easy integration with your favourite digital audio workstation. Nektar DAW Integration is custom designed to work with programs such as: FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Nuendo, Reapeer, Reason, Sonar and Studio One. Its ability to instantly integrate with this range of popular audio software makes your workflow increase tenfold, allowing you to control everything at your fingertips with ease. Installation is easy, all you have to do is connect your Impact LX88+ and you’re done. No need for additional drivers or tedious downloads, once connected to any of the DAW’s labelled above, LX88+ will automatically integrate, giving you full access to every control and parameter within your DAW.
One of the most innovative design aspects of the Nektar Impact LX88+ is the integrated control center, located at the top of the keyboard. This section of faders, rotary style knobs and transport controls gives you full access to nearly every parameter in your selected DAW. The nine 30 mm meters allow you to control everything from LFO automation to attack, delay, release and sustain controls, allowing you to dial in how much of the parameter you need with the 30mm sliders. Located beneath the faders are 9 assignable buttons which you can assign to different controls, use them for everything from turning on filters to triggering automation. The velocity sensitive pads also utilise the ‘Pad Learn’ feature which allows you to select the pad you want to use, play the note or sound you want on the keyboard and the sound will automatically be assigned to the pad you selected. This is useful for speeding up your workflow, giving you near instant access to your sounds on the pads. Also featured are 4 pad map locations which you can recall in the future at any time. Additionally, there is 5 user assignable user presets programmed for GM compatible setups. This opens up a world of customisation, allowing you to virtually customise and assign a range of presets to suit your needs.
Powerful Yet Portable
The lightweight construction and the fact its USB powered, make the Impact LX88+ ideal for taking anywhere you go. Ideal for collaborating with other musicians on the move as well as performing live. The rear of the keyboard features a 1/4’’ TS foot jack switch input for use with expression pedals and more. You can also connect the keyboard to an iPad via an Apple Camera Connection Kit (not included). Additionally, the Nektar LX88+ comes complete with a free copy of Bitwig 8-Track, which gives you access to over 50 software instruments and effects plus 8 audio or MIDI project tracks. You can also use the Bitwig software with a range of 3rd party VST plug-ins. With Bitwig you can start playing, producing and recording music straight out of the box and thanks to Nektar DAW Integration you can simply plug and play your LX88+
- 88 note, velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keyboard
- 4 velocity curves + 3 fixed
- Pitch bend & Modulation wheels
- Transpose shift buttons
- 8 potentiometers
- 9 30mm faders
- 9 assignable buttons
- 6 dedicated transport buttons
- 5 preset locations store control settings
- Page button (for Nektar DAW Integration only)
- Nektar DAW Integration for major DAWs
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- Each pad LED illuminated with 4 color options: Green, Yellow, Orange and Red
- 4 velocity curves plus 3 fixed
- Pads assignable notes and MIDI cc messages
- Load or Save to any of 4 pad maps
- Clips and Scenes LED buttons
- 1/4” TS jack foot switch input (MIDI Assignable)
- MIDI Out (can be routed from LX88 or from DAW)
- USB port on rear panel, and USB bus powered
- Connects to iPad via Apple Camera Connection Kit (not supplied)
- Power supply socket (PSU optional) 9v 600mA, center positive, 2.1mm barrel connector
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 50.25" x 11" x 3.5"
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Requirements: USB Class compliant, no driver is needed for: Apple iOS, Apple OSX, Windows XP, or higher, Linux (MIDI driver software required)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.