Nord Lead 4 Performance Synthesizer Keyboard
Nord Lead 4 Performance Synthesizer KeyboardDetails
Product Ref: 34654View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Free AKG K612 Pro Headphones
Nord is pleased to offer a free pair of AKG K612 Pro headphones (worth 119) with all purchases from an authourised UK or ROI retailer of Nord Lead A1, Lead A1R, Lead 4 or Lead 4R synthesizers. This mail-in offer is valid until 31 March 2015 for customers in the UK or ROI only. To read more or make a claim, click here.
Nord Lead 4
Nord's new Lead 4 Performance Synthesizer has innovative new performance features like advanced layering and many synchronization possibilities, new filter types and on-board effects make the Nord Lead 4 a synthesizer dream come true.
Frequency Modulation and Hard/Soft sync options are available for mutilating your sound further and the True Voice Unison mode can stack up to four oscillators per voice for really thick, beefy leads and pads.
The filter section boasts Low Pass (12/24dB), High Pass, and Band Pass filters and also stunning new simulations of two transistor and diode ladder filters capturing the squeaky, dirty character of the originals. A dedicated filter overdrive can distort your sound before it passes through the effect section.The new Variation buttons allow you to override almost any parameter of the synthesizer, instantaneously. Ever wanted to change LFO speed, Modulation routings and reverb amount - all at once, in the middle of a sound? With the Nord Lead 4 you can! With 7 assignable variations per program Nord Lead 4 gives you creative freedom to warp and improvise your sound live, both rhythmically and sonically and thanks to the Master Clock Synchronization, it can be done in perfect sync to other layers or an external MIDI Clock. All 4 slots have dedicated effect sections with delay, reverb, tube amp simulated overdrive, a Talk effect modeled after a vocal tract and a sample rate reducing Crush effect.
- 4-part multi-timbral with 4 separate outs
- 2-Oscillator Virtual Analog Subtractive synthesis, with Frequency Modulation, Hard and Soft Sync and True Voice Unison
- Morph and Variation performance controls
- Wavetable synthesis, including unique Formant Wavetables
- 12/24 dB Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass filter section plus transistor ladder filter simulations
- 2 LFO/Arpeggiator sections and Mod Env section with flexible routing possibilities
- LFO, Arpeggiator and Delay can be synchronized to the Master Clock (or external MIDI-Clock)
- Crush, Talk and Distortion, Reverb, Delay effects (available per slot)
- 2x oversampled sound engine
- 49-key velocity sensitive keyboard (C-C) (Not Nord Lead 4R).
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.