Nord Soft Case for C2/C2D
Nord Soft Case for C2/C2DDetails
The Nord C2/C2D case is designed to give your Nord Electro 3 HP keyboard ultimate protection from any scuffs and scrapes. This case is perfect for those who want to keep their treasured Nord Electro 3 looking as good as new. The Electro 3 HP soft case is made out of strong and durable material, featuring a shoulder strap for easier transportation.
Product Ref: 44322View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comfortable and Convenient
The Nord Soft Case for C2/C2D features a soft, plush interior and thick padding to protect your Nord keyboard or organ. The case also utilises a large pocket to house all of the cables and accessories you may need and there is even support for the 'Music Stand EX' which can be secured on the inner wall of the pocket for added convenience. The high quality materials and construction used in the Nord Soft Case ensure that your Nord keyboard or organ remains free from any damage. Integrated shoulder straps allow you to carry your Nord device in whichever way is most convenient fort you.
- Soft Case For Nord C2/C2D Keyboard
- Ultimate Protection From Scuffs And Scrapes
- Keep Your Nord C2/C2D Looking As Good As New
- Strong And Durable Material
- Shoulder Strap
- Dimensions: 1110 mm x 560 mm x 330 mm - 44" x 22" x 13"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.