Roland A-49 MIDI Controller Keyboard, Black
Roland A-49 MIDI Controller Keyboard, BlackDetails
The Roland A-49 Controller Keyboard combines a lightweight design with sublime audio quality. The slim design makes the A-49 easily portable, whilst still being robust. The control panel features a D-Beam and vibrato, so you can bring intricate and complex sounds to your playing. The A-49 keyboard is ideal for the gigging musician.
Product Ref: 29369View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Great keys, great controls
The A-49's full-size keys are rounded to provide playing comfort, and are velocity sensitive which allows for a smoother glissandi. Low mechanical noise enhances the professional quality of the A-49, and its range of controllers are user-assignable to give variety to each of your performances. Waving your hands over the D-BEAM adds colour and excitment, as can utilizing Roland's SuperNATURAL sound module, the INTEGRA-7.
At 2.5kg, and with a slimline design, the A-49 was developed for mobile use and is a great addition to any musician's touring equipment. To add to its convenience, the A-49's power supply comes from your computer's USB port, so you can connect-and-control straight away.
Make music with your PC
When connected to your computer, whether it's a Mac or a PC, you can utilise the dedicated Octave and Transpose buttons, and access additional settings using the A49's Function button. The LED indicators give you visual feedback whilst you experiment and create. All the controls are intelligently arranged and easily accessible to make your workflow fast and fluid.
With Cakewalk SONAR LE software (for Windows) included, you really are all set to make amazing sounds on this versatile keyboard controller. The A-49 can be partnered with the iPad, providing a clear, clutter-free playing surface that smaller MIDI keyboards can't provide.
- Keyboard: 49 keys (with velocity)
- Controllers: Buttons: S1, S2 (Assignable), Knobs: C1, C2 (Assignable), Hold foot pedal, Expression foot pedal, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, D-BEAM Controller
- Buttons: Function button, SuperNATURAL button, Octave +/- button, Transpose button
- Display: Power Indicator LED, Octave Indicator LED
- Connectors: Hold Pedal jack, Expression Pedal jack, MIDI OUT connector, USB port (USB Type B)
- Interface: USB
- Power Supply: Supplied from the computer via USB port
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, A-49 CD-ROM, USB Cable, SONAR LE DVD-ROM (Windows), SONAR LE installation guide (Windows)
- Width: 836 mm
- Depth: 182 mm
- Height: 84 mm
- Weight: 2.5 kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.