Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesiser with Stand and KRK Headphones
Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesiser with Stand and KRK HeadphonesDetails
Since the launch of the JUPITER-80, many professional keyboard players and producers have praised the expressive SuperNATURAL sounds and live-performance capability of the JUPITER-80. Now with a Version 2 software update, the JUPITER-80 offers new features that enhance its synthesis power, and provides more flexibility and creativity for musicians designing their own sounds.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 29947View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JUPITER-80's expressive, organic approach to synthesis makes a new world of sound design possible with multi-layered SuperNATURAL textures under the control of a full-colour touchscreen and creative hands-on controllers.
The SuperNATURAL sound engine constantly analyses the player's natural keyboard performance to produce continuous authentic performance of the selected sound - all without altering the player's normal keyboard technique. These meticulously crafted SuperNATURAL instruments, now under the control of behaviour modelling, provide the most authentic acoustic playing experience for live performances and studio recordings.
Click on the link below to view a detailed brochure on the Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer.
Past, Present, and Future Sound
The JUPITER-80 synthesizer nods to its past with lethal, multi-layered SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones so fat you'll need a knife to cut through it, but that's only the beginning of what this powerhouse synth will do. Gigging musicians will love the stockpile of essential sounds onboard, including Roland's famous SuperNATURAL grand pianos, strings, brass, and much more. and much more. The JUPITER-80 synthesizer puts a fast-access user interface under your fingers-a dream for live performance. Its heavyweight design, complete with metal side panels, recalls the legendary JUPITER but with a modern twist.
You will love the deep possibilities of the stackable SuperNATURAL architecture and unique features such as Tone Blender, which tweaks values of multiple parameters simultaneously and lets you "Capture" any new combination and save it as a Live Set. Create complex, emotional textures that respond, react, and evolve like nothing you've heard before. Tone Blender can also dramatically enhance your live-performance capabilities by letting you assign its multiple parameters to controllers such as the D Beam.
Powerful Live Sets Featuring Four-Tone Structure and Registrations
The JUPITER-80's sound engine handles four x tones with dedicated DSP per tone as a basic unit "Live Set" for manual performance. Layering of Upper and Lower Live Sets, plus a specialized "SOLO" part, means the incredibly massive nine-tone-stack sound. Customized complex settings can be saved as Registrations, and easily recalled during live performance.
Axial Synth Tone Libraries
Axial is Roland's official tone library where you can download new sounds for your Roland synth that have been specially designed by top programmers. On Axial you'll find a continuously expanding universe of creative inspiration for live performing and music production. From recreations of vintage analog classics to modern, cutting edge tones that are perfect for the latest music styles and beyond.
The sound downloads on Axial are grouped by musical genre and concept, making it easy to find the tones that will work best with your music. The site also features demo videos and sound clips, so you can check out the sounds and examples of their uses.
To listen to some audio demos of the Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer please download the MP3's below.
Included with this Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer...
Gear4music heavy duty keyboard stand
Set up your Roland Jupiter 80 on a sturdy, lightweight stand, with this double-braced X-style keyboard stand. Easily adjustable to sitting or standing heights thanks to the large tightening knob, this stand accommodates a variety of playing situations. The unit also folds flat for easy transport and storage.
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones
Record. Mix. Monitor. Enjoy - KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust.
Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds.
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer-stack four of these to create a mind-blowing "Live Set"
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and colour touchscreen optimised for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface.
- Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 voices
- Parts: 4 parts (Upper, Lower, Solo, Percussion)
- Display: Graphic Color LCD 800 x 480 dots (touch screen)
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- D Beam Controller
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable buttons (S1, S2)
- Assignable knobs (E1--E4)
- PART LEVEL sliders (PERC, LOWER, UPPER, SOLO)
- Effects Live Set (Upper/Lower part):
- Multi-Effects (MFX): 4 units (parallel connection only), 76 types per each Upper/Lower (total: 8 units)
- Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types per each Upper/Lower (total: 2 units)
- Effects Solo part/Percussion part:
- Compressor + Equalizer + Delay: 1 set per each Solo/Percussion (total: 2 sets)
- Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types
- Master Effects:
- 4-Band Equalizer: 1 unit
- Width: 1,231 mm, 48-1/2 inches
- Depth: 439 mm, 17-5/16 inches
- Height: 140 mm, 5-1/2 inches
POWER ON The Roland & Boss Magazine
PowerOn UK is the best way to get info from Roland and Boss, covering the gear you own and the gear you'd like to own. Mixing music gear, artist interviews and features on studio technique and recording, PowerOn also includes heaps of audio and video content, so you can get an idea of what the latest and greatest music gear sounds like, from the comfort of your armchair.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.