The JUPITER-80's expressive, organic approach to synthesis makes a new world of sound design possible with multi-layered SuperNATURAL textures under the control of a full-colour touchscreen and creative hands-on controllers.
The SuperNATURAL sound engine constantly analyses the player's natural keyboard performance to produce continuous authentic performance of the selected sound - all without altering the player's normal keyboard technique. These meticulously crafted SuperNATURAL instruments, now under the control of behaviour modelling, provide the most authentic acoustic playing experience for live performances and studio recordings.
Click on the link below to view a detailed brochure on the Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer.
Past, Present, and Future Sound
The JUPITER-80 synthesizer nods to its past with lethal, multi-layered SuperNATURAL synthesizer tones so fat you'll need a knife to cut through it, but that's only the beginning of what this powerhouse synth will do. Gigging musicians will love the stockpile of essential sounds onboard, including Roland's famous SuperNATURAL grand pianos, strings, brass, and much more. and much more. The JUPITER-80 synthesizer puts a fast-access user interface under your fingers-a dream for live performance. Its heavyweight design, complete with metal side panels, recalls the legendary JUPITER but with a modern twist.
You will love the deep possibilities of the stackable SuperNATURAL architecture and unique features such as Tone Blender, which tweaks values of multiple parameters simultaneously and lets you "Capture" any new combination and save it as a Live Set. Create complex, emotional textures that respond, react, and evolve like nothing you've heard before. Tone Blender can also dramatically enhance your live-performance capabilities by letting you assign its multiple parameters to controllers such as the D Beam.
Powerful Live Sets Featuring Four-Tone Structure and Registrations
The JUPITER-80's sound engine handles four x tones with dedicated DSP per tone as a basic unit "Live Set" for manual performance. Layering of Upper and Lower Live Sets, plus a specialized "SOLO" part, means the incredibly massive nine-tone-stack sound. Customized complex settings can be saved as Registrations, and easily recalled during live performance.
Axial Synth Tone Libraries
Axial is Roland's official tone library where you can download new sounds for your Roland synth that have been specially designed by top programmers. On Axial you'll find a continuously expanding universe of creative inspiration for live performing and music production. From recreations of vintage analog classics to modern, cutting edge tones that are perfect for the latest music styles and beyond.
The sound downloads on Axial are grouped by musical genre and concept, making it easy to find the tones that will work best with your music. The site also features demo videos and sound clips, so you can check out the sounds and examples of their uses.
To listen to some audio demos of the Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer please download the MP3's below.
Included with this Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer...
Gear4music heavy duty keyboard stand
Set up your Roland Jupiter 80 on a sturdy, lightweight stand, with this double-braced X-style keyboard stand. Easily adjustable to sitting or standing heights thanks to the large tightening knob, this stand accommodates a variety of playing situations. The unit also folds flat for easy transport and storage.
KRK KNS 6400 Professional Headphones
Record. Mix. Monitor. Enjoy - KRK Headphones provide a precise listening experience that takes you from personal studio to commercial studio to on-the-go track evaluations -- and they allow you to accurately enjoy your music with the consistent voicing philosophy and honest reproduction top producers, studio musicians, performers and engineers have come to trust.
Roland Jupiter 80 Synthesizer
- Powerful integrated SuperNATURAL synthesis engines designed for legendary vintage synth sounds to realistic organic acoustic sounds.
- Single Tone is equivalent to the performance of powerful single synthesizer-stack four of these to create a mind-blowing "Live Set"
- Tone Blender tweaks multiple parameters of tones in realtime for complex, emotive sonic movement during performance
- Fast, friendly operation with intuitive front panel and colour touchscreen optimised for live performance
- 76-note semi-weighted synth keyboard, and 256 polyphonic voices (varies according to sound-generator load)
- USB-memory Song Player/Recorder for backing tracks or quick idea capture
- Easy integration with computers via built-in USB-MIDI/Audio interface.
- Keyboard: 76 keys (with velocity and channel aftertouch)
- Maximum Polyphony: 256 voices
- Parts: 4 parts (Upper, Lower, Solo, Percussion)
- Display: Graphic Color LCD 800 x 480 dots (touch screen)
- Power Consumption: 25 W
- D Beam Controller
- Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever
- Assignable buttons (S1, S2)
- Assignable knobs (E1--E4)
- PART LEVEL sliders (PERC, LOWER, UPPER, SOLO)
- Effects Live Set (Upper/Lower part):
- Multi-Effects (MFX): 4 units (parallel connection only), 76 types per each Upper/Lower (total: 8 units)
- Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types per each Upper/Lower (total: 2 units)
- Effects Solo part/Percussion part:
- Compressor + Equalizer + Delay: 1 set per each Solo/Percussion (total: 2 sets)
- Reverb: 1 unit, 5 types
- Master Effects:
- Width: 1,231 mm, 48-1/2 inches
- Depth: 439 mm, 17-5/16 inches
- Height: 140 mm, 5-1/2 inches
POWER ON The Roland & Boss Magazine
PowerOn UK is the best way to get info from Roland and Boss, covering the gear you own and the gear you'd like to own. Mixing music gear, artist interviews and features on studio technique and recording, PowerOn also includes heaps of audio and video content, so you can get an idea of what the latest and greatest music gear sounds like, from the comfort of your armchair.
Available as a monthly newsletter by clicking here
or as a dedicated iPad magazine by clicking here