ADJ VF Flurry HO 1250W Snow Machine
ADJ VF Flurry HO 1250W Snow MachineDetails
Product Ref: 74781View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The ADJ VF Flurry HO 1250W Snow Machine is a highly efficient and powerful snow machine. With a spray distance of 2-5 metres, you can easily cover your area in artificial snow, using a water-based snow fluid solution, the flakes soon dissolve once they've reached the ground and leave no marks or residue, the solution is also completely safe on your skin and promises to not harm or irritate it.
The low/high volume switch lets you choose how heavy or light you want your snow to come out, letting you choose from anything between a light shower to a blizzard. Also featured is a "shut off" to protect the pump when there is a low level of snow fluid in the tank. The internal tank can hold up to 2.3 litres of snow fluid at a time so you don't have to worry about constant re-filling. There is also a fluid level indicator featured so that you'll know when to re-fill.
The VFFR wired remote allows you to easily choose your settings by simply turning it on and switching the dial.
- 1250W mobile DMX Snow Machine
- Spray distance: 2-5 meters
- Volume selection switch: Low or high snow output
- Low snow fluid sensor to protect pump
- Internal snow fluid tank: 2.3 Liter
- Fluid level indicator
- Includes wired remote
- ADJ UC IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
- On/Off switch on rear panel
- 3-pin DMX In/Out
- Works with: Uses water based snow fluid
- Dimensions: 510(L) x 316(W) x 349(H) mm (With Bracket), 510(L) x 316(W) x 268(H) mm (Without Bracket)
- Weight: 8 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.