AKG C519 ML Miniature Condenser Microphone
AKG C519 ML Miniature Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Mic for wind instruments, and percussion. Miniature gooseneck for alignment. Detachable mic cable. Transducer shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection. Clips onto the bell of any wind instrument.
Product Ref: 38284View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Cardioid polar pattern makes it an ideal tool for use near wedges.
Flat frequency response delivers a natural, clear sound.
Features an integrated, switchable bass cut for adjusting the microphone s frequency response to your instrument's sound.
External phantom powering
The C519 ML package includes a mini-XLR cable and the unique A400 adapter plate for easy mounting onto wireless body-pack transmitters PT40/45/450/470.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.