ART MX225 Zone Distribution Mixer
ART MX225 Zone Distribution MixerDetails
The MX225 is designed for remote volume control of multiple amplifiers or powered speakers in a distributed audio system. Two stereo sources are available to each of five output zones. Each source input pair handles separate left and right balanced line level signals. Each output zone features independent level control from inputs 1 and 2, stereo/mono selector with mono indicator, LED level metering, and left and right balanced line level zone outputs. All audio connections are balanced XLR. The built in power supply and single high 19" rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable operation.
Product Ref: 15515View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Left and right balanced Source 1 and 2 Inputs, accepts stereo or mono signal sources
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all five Zone channels
- Five Zone channels each feature Source 1 and 2 level controls and left and right balanced output XLR connectors
- Stereo/Mono selector on each zone sums left and right into Mono mode when engaged
- Mono indicator LED on each zone channel indicates that mono has been selected
- Five LED level metering (-25, -20, -15, -10, Clip) on each zone channel indicate signal activity for each zone
- Source 1 and 2 indicator LEDs show you when signal is present in each source channel
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (x4)
- Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (x10)
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Maximum Input Level: +20dBu balanced
- Maximum Output Level: +24dBu balanced
- Maximum Gain: +6dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB typical
- THD: .05% Typical
- Power Requirements: USA ? 105 to 125 VAC / 50-60Hz, 15 Watts typical
- Dimensions (HxWxD in): 1.75 x 19.0 x 7.25
- Dimensions (HxWxD mm): 44.5 x 483 x 184
- Weight (lbs/kgs): 5.34 / 2.42
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.