Allen and Heath Qu-32 Digital Mixer, Chrome Edition
Allen and Heath Qu-32 Digital Mixer, Chrome EditionDetails
The Allen and Heath Qu-32 Digital Mixer combines innovative design and exceptional functionality with class-leading audio performance. The Qu-32 mixer features 32 mixing channels, 33 motor faders and recallable AnalogiQ preamps. All Qu series digital mixers include direct multitrack recording, automatic mic mixing, ProFactory mic presets and a range of iOS and Android apps. This Chrome Edition Qu-32 digital mixer offers updated firmware, a stylish design and chrome controls. Whether you're switching from analog to digital or updating your digital desk, the Allen and Heath Qu-32 is perfect for live performances, studio and installation applications alike.
Product Ref: 50044View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Qu Firmware Release V1.90
V1.90 is a feature release of Qu mixers firmware. This latest update adds support for Qu-SB and ProFactory Library presets for industry standard Shure, Audio-Technica and Sennheiser microphones. V1.90 firmware also delivers various enhancements to the Qu-Pad iPad app, along with support of the new Qu-Control iOS app.
Allen and Heath teamed up with leading microphone manufacturers and top engineers at Audio-Technica, Sennheiser and Shure to create an extensive library of EQ presets. This vast library includes presets for vocals, electric guitars, acoustic guitars, drums, as well as brass and woodwind instruments. Whether you're a keen amateur or a seasoned professional, the Qu-32 digital mixer allows you to get to work quickly and easily, saving valuable time and allowing you to concentrate on EQ'ing the source and room acoustics.
The Qu-32's dynamics and effects are derived directly from the algorithms in the iLive pro touring series. Some of the world's most respected audio engineers have chosen to use iLive's FX on tour in preference to high-end plugins and external FX units. The Allen and Heath Qu-32 also boasts four stereo iLive FX engines, all of which feature emulations of legendary reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators and more.
Complete Wireless Control
The fully-featured Qu-Pad app provides you with the ability to EQ and mix monitors from anywhere within the performance venue, while adjusting the PA and mixing the show from the heart of the audience. Qu-Pad connects to the Qu-32 digital mixer via Wi-Fi and delivers instant access to all live mixing parameters and settings.
Qu-You allows up to seven performers to control their own monitor mix using any iOS or Android device. Qu-You allows the sound engineer to focus on mixing for the audience while each musician creates their individual, preferred mix.
Qu-Control is a customisable iOS app which features a simple interface for non-technical users. Ideal for when professional sound engineers are not around, the Qu-Control offers user-friendly and extremely effective control of all essential parameters.
The Qu-32 mixer features thirty-two AnalogiQ™ digitally controlled preamps with advanced zero-crossing detection and a padless 1dB-step gain stage. The analogue signal is captured by high-class, low latency 24-bit A/D converters, which are matched to 24-bit D/A converters to ensure the highest quality possible. The innovative AnalogiQ™ preamp design has been refined to deliver superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, along with a warm and musical sound.
The Allen and Heath Qu-32 digital mixer provides you with the ability to save and recall Scenes (snapshots) by simply pressing a button. The Qu-32 is able to store up to 100 full scenes for instant recall while Channels or Mixes can be protected from being overwritten. Additionally the Qu-32 mixer features 33 motorised ALPS faders - 32 of which provide instant access to all input channels and masters over 2 layers, while a dedicated master fader dynamically follows the Mix section. A third User-defined layer can be used for ad-hoc strip layout, allowing you to assign any combination of inputs, FX sends, FX returns, DCA's and mix masters.
Mac and Windows DAW Integration
Thanks to the built-in audio interface, the Qu-32 allows you to stream up to 32 selectable tracks to your Mac or Windows computer. Additionally, returns from your computer can be easily assigned to any of the input channels. The interface is class-compliant when used with Mac OS X, providing you with true plug 'n' play operation and compatibility with any DAW supporting Core Audio, including Logic, Cubase and Pro Tools. For Windows computers, an ASIO and WMD driver is available to download. Finally the DAW Control driver is available which ensures easy setup and emulation of HUI or Mackie Control protocols on both Mac OS X and Windows systems.
- 32 TRS/XLR mono mic/line inputs
- Recallable AnalogiQ™ preamps
- 3 TRS stereo inputs
- 24 XLR mix outputs
- 4 stereo groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 11 monitor mixes (4 mono and 7 stereo)
- 2 stereo matrix outs
- 4 FX engines
- 4 dedicated FX sends/returns
- 4 mute groups
- 4 DCA groups
- AES digital out
- 32 x 30 USB audio interface
- dSNAKE™ remote audio port
- 33 motor faders
- 7'' touchscreen
- 10 soft keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all outputs
- Automatic mic mixer
- Channel ducker on all inputs
- ProFactory mic presets for Audio-Technica, Sennheiser and Shure microphones
- iLive FX library
- Built-in signal generator
- RTA with peak band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive multitrack recording/playing on USB drives
- DAW MIDI control
- Qu-Pad iPad app available
- Qu-You iPhone/Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple yet effective wireless control
- Compatible with ME personal monitoring systems (not included)
Please Note: All Qu apps require the connection of a Wi-Fi router or access point to the mixer's Network port.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.