Audio Technica System 10 Handheld Digital Wireless Microphone System
Audio Technica System 10 Handheld Digital Wireless Microphone SystemDetails
The Audio Technica System 10 is a digital wireless microphone system perfect for a wide range of applications - houses of worship, singers and guitar players, karaoke, corporate/presentation etc the System 10 wireless offers reliability and ease of use at an economical price point, along with features and functions comparable to those of systems costing considerably more.
Product Ref: 34717View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, immune to TV and DTV interference, System 10 makes frequency hunting a thing of the past. System 10 offers amazingly accurate sound and extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync and set-up. Up to eight channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. System 10 receivers and transmitters offer an easy-to-read digital ID display.
System 10 wireless ensures clear communications by providing three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver to maximize signal integrity.
The single-channel System 10 includes the ATW-R1100 single-channel receiver and a handheld mic/transmitter (Also available with bodypack transmitter instead of mic). The ATW-R1100 is a diversity digital receiver offering volume control along with AF Peak and Pair indicator lights.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.