Audix APS911 Battery Powered Phantom Power Adaptor
Audix APS911 Battery Powered Phantom Power AdaptorDetails
The Audix APS911 phantom power adaptor features mini-XLR fittings to work with ADX series microphones.
Product Ref: 37343View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Enjoy power versatility with the APS911 which features two different power options - battery or phantom, along with a low-cut filter switch. Also featuring a transistor output transformer circuit and an external capsule operating point resistor, adaptable to various capsules and wiring manners.
- Frequency Response: 25~20000Hz
- Rated Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms; Battery 270 ohms
- Min. Load Impedance: 1000ohms
- Power Supply: 9~52V, DC 2mA, Battery 1.5V AA/UM3
- Low-cut Filter switch: below 80Hz, 12dB/OCT
- Switch (3 Position):
- mid: power on flat response
- one end: below 80Hz/12dB OCT
- one end: power off
- Dimensions: 63 x 83 x 22 (WxLxH) mm
- Weight: 280g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.