Behringer B-1 Condenser Microphone
Behringer B-1 Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 2067View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Superb Audio Reproduction
The main function of the Behringer B-1 is to provide professional quality audio capture and reproduction, letting you record instruments and vocals with the highest quality. The B-1 is designed to provide the most accurate sound reproduction with its cardioid polar pattern, delivering every nuance of the input signal. The wide-ranged, flat frequency response provides the exceptional accuracy the B-1 delivers. The microphone is Phantom Powered (+48V), providing a constant electric current to provide the power needed to produce such high quality audio.
The B-1 has a whole host of professional quality components, delivering the exceptional quality provided by the microphone. The 1.0'' gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsule helps to deliver an open, transparent sound with exceptional transient response and flat frequency response. The microphone features three selectable pickup patterns. The omni setting is for capturing sound in all directions; this is ideal for recording musical instruments, where the sound usually dissipates across the room. The cardioid setting is for capturing the source signal whilst minimising off-axis sounds. The figure eight setting is for picking up whats directly in front and behind the microphones diaphragm - this is ideal for recording vocals where the input signal usually travels straight through the front and the back of the microphone.
The Behringer B-1 Microphone is designed to be your primary studio microphone, standing the test of time. The durable die-cast metal body can withstand the knocks and bumps usually associated with long studio sessions and transportation. The carry case that's included with the B-1 also provides added durability, letting you transport your microphone with peace of mind, protecting the microphone from any damage on the way.
- Professional 1'' gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Transducer Type: Condenser, 1'' Single Diaphragm
- Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Connection: Gold-Plated Balanced XLR Connector
- Open Circuit Voltage At 1kHz: -34 +/- 2 dBV
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Level Attenuation: -10 dB (Switchable)
- Low-Cut Filter: 6 dB/Octave At 75Hz (Switchable)
- Max. SPL (1 Percent THD @ 1kHz): 138 dB (0 dB), 148 dB (-10 dB)
- Equivalent SPL: 13 dB-A
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio Re 1 Pa: 81 dB A-Weighted
- Nominal Impedance: 50Ω
- Load Impedance: >1kΩ
- Supply Voltage: +48 V
- Supply Current: 3 mA
- Weight: 0.45 kg
- Length: 174 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.