Behringer B115D Eurolive Active PA Speaker Bundle
Behringer B115D Eurolive Active PA Speaker BundleDetails
The Behringer B115D Eurolive Active PA Speaker Bundle provides you with everything you'd expect from Behringer, more power and more features, all with an affordable price tag. Each B115D speaker features a 1000-watt Class-D amplifier with an integrated 2-channel mixer and wireless microphone capabilities, along with a 15'' long-excursion driver and state-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminium-diaphragm compression driver. Ideal for gigging bands and musicians, this Behringer Active PA Speaker Bundle comes complete with two height-adjustable speaker stands and a carrying bag.
Product Ref: 74293View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The integrated mixer features the same ultra low-noise, high-headroom mic preamps that have made Behringer mixers legendary. Additionally, the two audio inputs allow you to connect virtually any mic/line level signal you're likely to run across. Variable input gain controls with a clip LED indicator ensure that you can effortlessly dial in the perfect level every time. Complete with a convenient Link Output connector, the B115D loudspeakers can be combined together for larger venues where more coverage is needed.
The proprietary Digital Signal Processor comes equipped with professional features such as a dual-band EQ, an active crossover, dual protection limiters and transducer response correction, ensuring these loudspeakers deliver incredible output at the lowest possible distortion levels.
Thanks to its trapezoidal shape, this speaker can be mounted on standard speaker poles, placed vertically atop subwoofers, or even laid on their side for use as onstage monitor wedges. Setting up is quick and simple, requiring only a single XLR or 1/4" cable from your mixing console and power.
Behringer B115D Eurolive Speakers
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminum-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning:
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer B115D Eurolive Speakers
- Total Power Output: 1000 Watts
- Low Frequency Output: 700 Watts
- High Frequency Output: 300 Watts
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic Equalizer: Processor-Controlled
- Audio Inputs:
- XLR (Servo-Balanced)
- 1/4'' TRS Jack (Servo-Balanced)
- Input Sensitivity: -36dBu to 0 dBu
- Input Impedance: 14 kΩ
- Audio Outputs: XLR (Balanced)
- Wireless Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+0/-2.5 dB)
- Maximum Input Level: 18 dBu
- High: ±15 dB @ 12kHz
- Low: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- Dimensions: 28.1'' x 16.8'' x 12.3'' / 713mm x 427mm x 313mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 17.7kg / 38.9lbs
PA Speaker Stands
- Material: Aluminium
- Maximum Load Per Stand: 50kg
- Height Adjustment: 1000mm - 1800mm
- Top Hat: 35mm
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 1000mm x 150mm x 150mm
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.