Behringer B115MP3 Eurolive Wireless Active PA Speaker
Behringer B115MP3 Eurolive Wireless Active PA SpeakerDetails
Product Ref: 27122View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Class-D Amplifier Technology
The class-D amp technology provides speakers with outstanding levels of power and output in a lightweight frame. The technology reduces the need for heavy duty power supplies whilst still delivering an impressive sound reproduction performance.
Integrated MP3 Player
A unique feature within the B115M3 speaker is the fully addressable, on-board MP3 player. The user interface includes 8 control functions and a high-contrast LCD screen. The interface lets users browse between tracks, enable shuffle and assign repeat or single-play modes.
In order to provide a supreme sonic performance, the B115MP3 includes an integrated mixer so users can create the ideal sound levels for their performance. The variable input gain controls feature clip LEDs, letting you know when to turn down the effected control. The individual mic/line inputs connect to a variety of different signals and devices such as microphones, guitars and pianos.
- High-Power 1000-Watt 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and lightweight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 2-channel mixer with individual Mic/Line inputs, Volume controls and Clip LEDs
- Dedicated 2-band EQ plus integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.35'' aluminium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning
- Stand mounting with 35-mm pole socket
- Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Amplifier Power Output: 1000W
- Low-Frequency: 700W
- High-Frequency: 300W
- Woofer Size: 15''
- Tweeter Size: 1.35''
- Audio Inputs:
- 1/4'' TRS
- USB Port/MP3 Player
- Wireless System:
- Connector: USB 3.0
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +0dB/-2.5dB
- Range: 80m Maximum (Line of Sight)
- Audio Outputs: XLR
- Frequency Response: 45Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- Low: ±15dB @ 80Hz
- High: ±15dB @ 12kHz
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 110W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Height: 713 mm
- Width: 427 mm
- Depth: 313 mm
- Weight: 17.7kg
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.