Behringer B615D Eurolive Active PA Speaker
Behringer B615D Eurolive Active PA SpeakerDetails
The Behringer B615D Eurolive Active PA Speaker seamlessly combines state-of-the-art technology with an ultra-low noise input section, an integrated input controls and exceptional portability. The 1/4'' TRS and XLR inputs allow you to connect a range of audio sources, while the dedicated 2-band EQ delivers tailored audio performance. Featuring a 15'' long-excursion driver and a 1.75'' compression driver, the Behringer B615D PA speaker accurately reproduces audio with exceptional clarity and rich bass responses.
Product Ref: 27120View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology allows you the B615D to deliver enormous power and outstanding sonic performance in an intuitive and lightweight package. Class-D amplification ensures energy efficiency while eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and heat sinks. This technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are easy-to-use and significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts.
The design of the Behringer B615D features a 15'' low-frequency transducer and a 1.75'' compression driver, each of which have being engineered to perform flawlessly to ensure professional performance. Delivering 1500W peak power output, the Behringer B615D produces massive low-end with articulate, detailed mids and crystal-clear highs.
- High-power 2-way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15'' long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75'' titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2-band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows versatile positioning
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Amplifier Power: 750W RMS / 1500W Peak
- Low-Frequency: 600W RMS / 1200W Peak
- High-Frequency: 150W RMS / 300W Peak
- Woofer Size: 15''
- Tweeter Size: 1.75''
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1.8kHz
- Limiter: Optical
- Dynamic EQ: Processor Controlled
- XLR Input
- 1/4'' TRS Jack Input
- XLR Link
- Power Supply: 220V - 240V
- Power Consumption: Max. 600W
- Power Connector: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Dimensions: 28.8'' x 18.5'' x 16.7'' / 732mm x 470mm x 424mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 26.2kg / 57.8lbs
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.