Behringer DX626 Pro DJ Mixer
Behringer DX626 Pro DJ MixerDetails
Product Ref: 3183View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Smooth Control Settings
The Ultraglide channel faders on the DX626 mixer allow for incredibly precise level settings and are designed for heavy use (500,000 cycles) whilst a VCA crossfader ensures a reliable performance.
Focused Vocal Performance
The DX626 features a dedicated mic input and an integrated talkover function, allowing users to lower the volume of their music so vocals can take centre stage. Vocals are adjustable via the on-board 3-band EQ, giving 15 dB of boost or cut at low, mid and high frequencies.
Simple Track Syncing
With built-in dual auto BPM counters, syncing up tracks becomes incredibly easy. The counters provide a smooth track transition with a digital display showing channel tracking and the tempo of the music (beats per minute). Users can manually enter the tempo via the 'beat assist' button and receive a readout of the tempo difference between the tracks, and confirmation of when they are in sync.
- Professional 3-channel ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps
- Intelligent, dual BPM counter
- Super smooth, long-life Ultraglide faders (up to 500,000 cycles)
- VCA-controlled crossfader for utmost reliability & smooth audio performance
- 3-band kill EQ (-32 dB) & gain control per channel
- Manual talkover function
- Microphone input with studio-grade ULN technology
- Monitor function with master/PFL mix option
- Precise peak-hold level metre with dedicated PFL bar graph
- BNC gooseneck lamp socket
- Gold-plated RCA connectors for highest signal integrity
- Mic: 40 dB Gain, Electronically Balanced Input
- Phono 1, 2 and 3: 40 dB Gain @ 1kHz, Unbalanced Inputs
- Line 1, 2 and 3: 0 dB Gain, Unbalanced Inputs
- Master: Max. +21 dBu @ +10 dB (Line In)
- Booth: Max. +21 dBu @ +10 dB (Line In)
- Tape: Type 0 dBu
- Phones: Type 125 mΩ @ 1 Percent THD
- Equaliser (+/- 8dB)
- Stereo Low: +12 dB / -32 dB @ 50Hz
- Stereo Mid: +12 dB / -32 dB @ 1.2kHz
- Stereo High: +12 dB / -32 dB @ 10kHz
- Mic Low: + 12 dB / -32 dB @ 50Hz
- Mic Mid: +12 dB / -32 dB @ 1.2kHz
- Mic High: + 12 dB / -32 dB @ 10kHz
- Talkover Button (Mic): -16 dB
- Lamp (BNC): 12 V/400 mA
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio (S/N): > 87 dB
- Crosstalk: > 70 dB (Line)
- Distortion (THD): >0.05 Percent
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain Control Range: -16 dB- + 6 dB
- Power Supply
- USA/Canada: 120V, 60Hz
- UK/Australia: 240V, 50Hz
- Europe: 230V, 50Hz
- General Export Model: 100-120V, 200-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Max 15W
- Mains Connection: Standard IEC Receptacle
- Weight: 2.6 kg
- Height: 91 mm
- Width: 254 mm
- Depth: 305 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.