Behringer Eurolive VP1800S Professional 1600W 18'' PA Subwoofer
Behringer Eurolive VP1800S Professional 1600W 18'' PA SubwooferDetails
Product Ref: 27556View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Power Handling Capacity
The VP1800S is a passive subwoofer that is engineered to handle the demands of professional gigs, from small clubs to large stages. With its 1,600-Watts power handling capability, the VP1800S cranks out massive amounts of aggressive bottom-end, making it the ideal way to add tremendous punch to your current sound system.
In order to produce tight, deep bass, a subwoofer has to move lots of air. EUROLIVE loudspeakers accomplish this by using powerful, long-excursion LF (Low Frequency) drivers that are handmade in our own factory. While some companies are content to use 'off-the-shelf' drivers, Behringer custom-design each LF driver to perfectly match its enclosure and application. The VP1800S features a powerful 18'' long-excursion LF driver in a tuned enclosure, providing rich, tight bass all the way down to 35Hz.
The Behringer VP1800S passive subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels (100 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m) and provides a 35 to 200 Hz frequency range. A standard 35-mm (1.375'') pole socket is provided for pole-mounting loudspeakers atop the VP1800S. The internal Low-pass filter (LPF) is fixed at 150 Hz. The VP1800S is complete with professional-style twist-lock connectors.
- Professional 1600-watt 18'' subwoofer for PA applications (400 watts continuous / 1600 watts peak)
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Pole socket for speaker mounting pole
- Rugged steel grille for optimal speaker protection
- 2 professional speaker connectors
- Peak Power: 1600W
- Type: Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 250Hz
- Impedance: 8Ω
- Sound Pressure Level: 100 dB
- Crossover Frequency: LP 150Hz
- Rigging Fittings: Ergonomically Shaped Handle; 35 mm Pole Socket
- Low-Frequency Driver: 18'' / 460 mm
- Weight: 41.4 kg
- Height: 650 mm
- Width: 530 mm
- Depth: 615 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.