Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer
Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback DestroyerDetails
Product Ref: 29305View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
For the feedback destroyer to work at its optimal settings it has to have a fast response, affecting the parameters as quick as possible to eliminate any unwanted frequencies. TheFBQ1000 features an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, responding in less than 0.2 seconds giving you maximum performance value. This technology helps to locate up to 12 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets narrow notch filters to elminiate feedback frequencies, leaving the original signal virtually untouched. One of the most unique features is the 'Set-and-forget' default setting, giving the Feedback Destroyer the ability to be setup and ready to go within a matter of seconds.
The 'Auto' mode will continually monitor your mix, then set the programmed filters to the appropriate settings to elminate any feedback. This mode is ideal for live audio applications letting you get on with whatever else you need to do, elminating the need for you to be constantly changing and affecting the filters. There is also a 'Manual' mode that lets you take control fo the 24 parametric filters yourself, letting you save and recall settings at any time. The rackmountable unit is also durable and sturdy, with the frame being constructed from metal; giving you protection from live damage and transportation issues.
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and “intelligently” locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- “Set-and-forget” default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with ¼" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.