Behringer MDX2600 Composer Pro XL
Behringer MDX2600 Composer Pro XLDetails
The Behringer MDX2600 Pro XL is a reference-class dual-channel Expander/Gate/Compressor/Peak Limiter that is perfect for a variety of applications. The MDX2600 features an integrated Dynamic Enhancer, De-Esser, Low-Contour filter and a revolutionary Tube simulation that delivers extra warmth and transparency of classic tube circuitry. The Behringer MDX2600 is suitable for compressing mono/stereo signals while providing inaudible noise suppression without loss of high frequencies, increasing both vocal presence and energy, and limiting or smoothing out extremely-high signal peaks.
Product Ref: 4511View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Whether you're recording, mixing or mastering, the Behringer Composer MDX2600 gives you total dynamic control. It includes all of the features you would expect from a reference class compressor plus a voice-adaptive de-esser, a new dynamic enhancer, authentic tube emulation and much more. These are some of the indispensable tools for producing clean, consistent audio with virtually no loss in signal quality.
Revolutionary Tube Simulation
The secret behind the Behringer Composer Pro XL's incredible sound is the Tube Modeling processor which produces the very essence of tube and compression. This revolutionary circuitry accurately emulates the performance characteristics of highly sought-after classic tube compressors, delivering a sound that is rich in harmonic content.
The MDX2600 is the perfect solution for becoming the master of your dynamics, thanks to the flexible routing options and all the I/O you could ask for, plus a range of other profession features. Whether you're performing on stage or in the studio, the Behringer MDX2600 is an absolute must-have.
- Switchable IKA - Interactive Knee Adaptation - program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
- Integrated De-Esser with switchable male/female voice recognition removes excessive sibilance from vocal tracks
- IGC - Interactive Gain Control - peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Switchable dynamic Enhancer for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
- IRC - Interactive Radio Control - expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
- Switchable Tube simulation for extra warmth and transparency
- Automatically or manually adjustable attack and release times
- Switchable low contour filters that prevent ''pumping'' due to low-frequency dominated compression
- Stereo couple function with independent output level settings
- Switchable sidechain input with monitor function
- Separate 12-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
- Dedicated ''traffic light'' threshold and de-esser level displays
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4'' TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Relay-controlled hard bypass switch with auto bypass function in case of power failure
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
- Audio Inputs: XLR and 1/4'' TRS Connectors, HF-Shielded, Servo-Balanced
- Input Impedance: 90kΩ Balanced/45kΩ Unbalanced @ 1kHz (+4dBu)
- 180kΩ Balanced/90kΩ Unbalanced @ 1kHz (-10dBV)
- Maximum Input Level: +22dBu Balanced/Unbalanced
- CMRR: Typ. 40dB, >60dB @ 1kHz
- Audio Outputs: XLR and 1/4'' TRS Connectors, Electronically Controller Servo-Balanced
- Output Impedance: 95Ω Balanced/50Ω Unbalanced @ 1kHz
- Maximum Output Level: +21dBu, +20dBm Balanced/Unbalanced
- Sidechain Inputs: 1/4'' TS Connector, Unbalanced, HF-Shielded, DC-Decoupled
- Sidechain Input Impedance: 45kΩ
- Sidechain Maximum Input Level: +24dBu
- Sidechain Outputs: 1/4'' TS Connector, Unbalanced, HF-Shielded, DC-Decoupled
- Sidechain Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Sidechain Maximum Output Level: +21dBu
Bandwidth: 20Hz to 20kHz ±0.5dB
- Frequency Range: 0.35Hz to 200kHz +0dB/-3dB
- S/N Ratio: 115dB Unweighted, 22Hz - 22kHz
- Expander/Gate: IRC (Interactive Ratio Control)
- Compressor: IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation)
- Peak Limiter: IGC (Interactive Gain Control)
- De-Esser: VAD (Voice Adaptive De-Esser)
- Dynamic Enhancer: IDE (Interactive Dynamic Enhancer)
- Power Supply: 230V/240V - 50Hz
- Power Consumption: Max. 15W
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 482.6mm x 217mm (1.75'' x 19'' x 8.5'')
- Weight: 2.1kg (4.63lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.