Behringer SU9920 Sonic Ultramizer Stereo Sound Enhancement Processor
Behringer SU9920 Sonic Ultramizer Stereo Sound Enhancement ProcessorDetails
This is a fantastic tool for improving overall stereo sound, presence and performance. You can use it in a variety of environments, including live performances, studio recordings, broadcasts, webcasts, 5.1 and hi-fi setups, even for your guitar, bass or keyboard. The SU9920 brings greatly improved clarity, depth and dimension to your sound.
Product Ref: 29303View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Just as it says on the tin, the Sonic Ultramizer SU9920 greatly enhances the stereo sound of your music. You'll hear more clarity, punchier bottoms, and natural brightness. Your low frequences will experience increased density. The setup is fast and easy thanks to dedicated low contour and process controls.
A Versatile Sound Enhancer
The Sonic Ultramizer SU9920 is a great tool live and in the studio. Boost the quality of your live sound, whether that be in a small venue or large concert hall. Or, use it to enhance your recordings in the studio, perhaps as a finishing touch. But it doesn't just stop at music, you can use it in 5.1 and hi-fi setups and enhance DVD sound quality and spatial dimension. You can use it to enhance the presence of broadcasts and webcasts, or even use in your car.
Use the SU9920 On Your Guitar, Bass or Keyboard
This stereo enhancer is also surprisingly versatile and you can use it to enhance individual signals from guitars, basses or keyboards. You can connect it into the signal path and assist the amp, and since there's the options of dual mono or stereo, you can potentially connect two instruments and share the quality across two mono channels.
Impressive Range and Connectivity
The frequency response ranges from 25Hz to 50kHz. The Low Contour filter reaches to +12dBu at 50Hz and the process control can boost up to +12 dBu at 5 kHz. The SU9920 has XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs and can be used in parallel, should two outputs be needed.
The SU9920 is built with high-quality components and rugged construction, to ensure long-lasting life of the product.
For more information on the SU9920 you can look at the Manual and Quick Start Guide below:
Quick Start Guide
- Greatly enhances the clarity, depth and dimension of your sound.
- Harmonic enhancement produces natural brightness, whilst phase compensation creates tighter bass with greater punch.
- Great for improving your studio recordings.
- Enhance the performance and presence of PA and DJ systems, in whatever sized venue.
- Enhance broadcasting, webcasting, 5.1 and hifi setups.
- Dedicated Low contour and Process controls per channel.
- Accurate 5-segment LED level meters.
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors.
- High-quality components and rugged construction for a long-lasting processor.
- Dimensions: 44.5mm x 483mm x 217mm / 1.8'' x 19'' x 8.5'' (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2.2kg / 4.84lbs
- Connections: XLR Sockets and 1/4" Stereo Jacks
- Type: Balanced
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ balanced, 10kΩ unbalanced
- Input Levels +4 dBu (Nominal), +22 dBu (Maximum)
- Connections: XLR Socets and 1/4" Stereo Jacks
- Type: Servo-Balanced
- Output Impedance: 60Ω balanced, 60Ω unbalanced
- Max. Output Level: +22dBu
- Type: 3-Band phase delay and dynamic filter
- Process Control: Max. 12 dBu @ 5 kHz
- Low Contour Control: Max. 12 dBu @ 50kHz
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz to 50kHz, +/-3 dB
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: >95 dB, unweighted, 20Hz to 20kHz
- Distortion (THD + N): 0.05 typ. @ +4 dBu, 1 kHz (In/Out)
- Crosstalk: >75 dB
- Mains Voltage: 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power Consumption: Approx. 12 W
- 100-120 VAC: T 250 mA, H 250 V
- 220-240 VAC:T 125 mA, H 250 V
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.