Bose L1 B1 Bass Module
Bose L1 B1 Bass ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 48114View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Bose B1 Bass Module delivers a full, flexible bass sound - extra low end for when you need more powerful bass for larger audiences. You can power one or two B1 bass modules on the Bose L1 Power Stand or the Bose L1 Model 1S Power Stand
The B1 Module is built ruggedly to withstand the knocks of the road and comes with a carry bag. The compact Module has a small footprint compared to many more traditional bass cabs and is smaller than the Bose B2.
The power stands have a Bass Module Out for amplified bass output signal to the B1 bass module. The L1 system automatically adjusts equalisation appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 26 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Weight: 11.4 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.