Fender Passport Venue (600) Portable PA System
Fender Passport Venue (600) Portable PA SystemDetails
The Fender Passport Venue is the perfect solution for providing great sound in a variety of situations from bars and music venues, schools and educational facilities, along with houses of worship and sports venues such as dance halls and yoga rooms. The compact Passport Venue offers 600 watts of power to make sure you can get your message across various different settings and audiences.
Product Ref: 42804View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Fender Passport Venue allows for quick and easy set up thanks to its compact design and lightweight components. The Passport Venue sports a USB connection that lets you record directly to a USB flash drive. Record WAV files of your gig, speech, or presentation with the touch of a button. You can also playback WAV and MP3 files from your flash drive, making it easier than ever to load up your favorite playlist and take it with you.
This self contained system includes everything you need for great sound wherever you are. The Passport Venue is as easy to carry as a suitcase, complete with two full-range speaker cabinets, a powered mixer and all the cables you'll need to get started. The powerful Class D power amp lets the Fender Passport Venue deliver clear and intelligible sound anywhere, perfect for DJs, live performers, fitness instructors and public speakers.
- Lightweight, 10-channel PA system that offers big sound in a small footprint
- 600W Class D-powered PA delivers crystal-clear highs and thundering lows
- Inputs: 4 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" instrument jacks, 1 x 1/4" stereo, and 1 x 1/8" stereo, and USB
- Controls: High EQ, Low EQ, Volume, and Reverb for each channel
- Perfect for solo performers, small ensembles, and speaking presentations
- Incorporates 1 x 10" woofer, 1 x 1.2" horn-loaded tweeter in each speaker
- Record WAV files directly to a USB key with the built-in USB Record/Playback jack
- Includes all cables needed to get up and running
- Phantom power on mic input channels
- Musical performances at parties
- Sporting and worship events
- Model Name: Passport® VENUE, 230V, Black
- Model Number: 6947006900
- Series: Passport®
- Colour: Black
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Controls: Separate Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb on Each Channel, 20dB Pad (Channels 1-4), Phantom Power Switch, Reverb Select, Time and Tone, Hi-Z Instrument/Line Switch, USB (Record, Play/Pause, Previous Track, Next Track), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 600 Watts
- Inputs: Thirteen - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Instrument/Line, Two Stereo 1/4", Two Stereo 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo wtih Level Control
- Line Out: Three - One Stereo 1/8" Phones/Line, One 1/4" Mono, One 1/4" Sub Out
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Left and Right (Stereo)
- Channels: Ten - (Four XLR Mic/Line, Two 1/4" Line/Hi-Z Instrument, Two Stereo 1/4" / 1/8", One Stereo USB)
- Horn Tweeter: Two - 1.2" Horn-Loaded Tweeter
- Cabinet Material: Molded Plastic
- Handle: Integrated Top-Mount Handle
- Front Panel: High Contrast for High Visibility in Low-Light Conditions
- Amplifier Depth: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 29" (73.66 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 23" (58.42 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 44 lbs. (19.96 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.