JBL Control 1 Pro 5.25'' Passive Installation Loudspeakers, Pair
JBL Control 1 Pro 5.25'' Passive Installation Loudspeakers, PairDetails
The JBL Control 1 Pro is ideal for recording studios, mobile audio video control rooms, broadcast studios, restaurants, discotheques, and audio-visual applications with its well balanced sound and exceptional power handling.
Product Ref: 40147View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The JBL Control 1 Passive Speaker stores 150W power in a small, compact, rugged polypropylene casing. This is an ideal installation speaker, and is a common site in bars, pubs and retail outlets. Being discreet in size, the JBL Control 1 Passive Speaker is unlikely to even be noticed!
The Control 1 Pro has an updated crossover network design, providing steeper crossover slopes for exceptional sonic performance and improved consistency throughout the listening area. The rugged molded enclosure houses magnetically shielded transducers, making the Control 1 Pro well-suited for use with video and computer monitors, or other magnetically sensitive equipment.
Whilst the JBL Control One has made a name for itself as an installation speaker, it does also make a good reference monitor in the studio. The tough enclosure and grill mean that it will survive the occasional fall from a speaker stand or even from the wall with little effect.
The JBL Control 1 houses a 5.25" low frequency driver and a 0.75" polycarbonate dome tweeter which together handle a maximum of 150watts and provide 114dB peak volume (SPL). The frequency range is impressive for such a compact speaker, operating within -10dB fall-off from 80Hz to 20kHz.
- Well balanced sound and exceptional power handling, ideal for recording studios, mobile audio video control rooms, broadcast studios, restaurants, discotheques, and audio-visual applications
- 150W continuous power handling
- Professional drivers and crossover network
- Transparent and faithful sonic performance
- Magnetically shielded transducers
- SonicGuard overload protection
- Frequency Response: 100-18000Hz
- Maximum Output: 150W
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB continuous, 114 dB peak
- Enclosure Type: Polypropylene structural foam
- Woofer Size/Type: 5.25" LF loudspeaker
- Tweeter Size/Type: 0.75" polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Cabinet Dimensions: 235mm x 159mm x 143mm
- Cabinet Weight: 1.8kg
- Sensitivity: 87 dB SPL
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.