JBL EON ONE Linear Array PA System
JBL EON ONE Linear Array PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 71631View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
With a maximum SPL of 118 dB, the EON ONE provides detailed, distortion-free audio. An unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer delivers tight, accurate low-frequency response that is ideal for DJs and playing back recorded music. The high-frequency section features JBL’s patent-pending Directivity Control Geometry, which optimizes the spacing and angles of the six two-inch high-frequency drivers. This creates extraordinarily even front-to- back coverage, ensuring that everyone in the listening area hears the sound accurately and consistently.
The built-in, six-channel mixer enables users to connect microphones, instruments, such as acoustic guitars, electric guitars and keyboards, and other sources. The mixer also features bass, treble and reverb controls to optimize the sound. Bluetooth audio streaming makes it easy to play back recorded music from smartphones, tablets and more.
As the first truly all-in- one linear-array P.A. system, the EON ONE is easy to carry with just one hand. The high-frequency section and two spacers fit conveniently into the base unit, providing a streamlined package. Users can set up the system in seconds, choosing the right number of spacers to optimize the sound for each application. Two spacers provide a long throw for live performances and large crowds, while a single spacer is ideal for conferences, gyms and medium-sized groups. For small meetings and intimate events, users can place the high-frequency section directly atop the base unit.
The EON ONE provides a sleek, highly portable solution without compromise. The EON ONE was created by the same engineers behind the breakthrough technologies found in JBL's flagship loudspeakers and reference monitors. They bring world-class JBL sound quality to even more musicians and venues through this new form factor.
Speaker and Amplifier
- Unobstructed 10" woofer with 6x 2" Drivers
- Max SPL Output: 118 dB (peak)
- Class D amplifier: 250W LF + 130W HF
6 Channel Mixer
- Channel 1-2 with bass, treble, reverb, mic/line selector
- Combo 1/4" phone and XLR input
- Channel 3/4 with 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo) or pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- Channel 5/6 with 1/8” (3.5mm) input jack for portable electronics, or Bluetooth audio streaming
- Stereo monitor outputs
- Weight: 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.