JBL EON208P Mobile PA System
JBL EON208P Mobile PA SystemDetails
Product Ref: 68560View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The integrated 8-channel mixer provides flexibility for a variety of applications. Channels 1-4 can accept either a ¼-inch instrument cable or an XLR cable—and feature volume, reverb, treble and bass controls—making them perfect for DJs, singers and instrumentalists, and presenters. Additionally, channels 1-3 allow for both phantom power and Hi-Z input, enabling users to directly connect guitars, as well as mics and other devices that require phantom power.
Channels 5 and 6 can accept either a stereo pair of ¼-inch TRS plugs or stereo RCA cables, making them ideal for keyboards and media playback devices. Channels 7 and 8 accept a stereo 3.5mm input for mobile devices such as phones and tablets. Lastly, users can connect Bluetooth-enabled devices directly via the Bluetooth pair button. The JBL 208P also offers a highly robust output section, allowing separate channels to run monitors, headphones and a subwoofer channel simultaneously.
Designed for easy portability, the lightweight JBL EON208P system is contained in a durable suitcase-style enclosure, and can be carried comfortably with just one hand. Convenient top buttons disengage the speakers when ready for use, and a 36mm pole socket facilitates easy mounting. The unit also features space to store the included power and speaker cables.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.