JBL LSR310S 10 Inch Powered Studio Subwoofer
JBL LSR310S 10 Inch Powered Studio SubwooferDetails
The LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer With XLF extends your system LF all the way down! The LSR310S subwoofer incorporates JBL’s patented Slip Stream™ Port working in concert with a custom 10" down-firing driver and a 200 Watt amplifier to add deep, powerful bass to any studio monitor system. A JBL first, the XLF Extended Low Frequency setting lets you hear your tracks with the augmented bass tuning used in today’s dance clubs.
Product Ref: 43495View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
JBL Patented Slip Stream Port
This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S low frequency driver for deep, dynamic bass response at all playback levels. The double-flared shape of the port is precisely calculated to optimize low-frequency extension.
XLF Extended Low Frequency Setting
A JBL first, the XLF setting activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs. When producing a dance track, the XLF setting will inspire you and bring a bit of the club to your control from. For inspiration to the max, position the LSR310S in the nearest corner of your room and activate the XLF setting.
Custom 10" Down-Firing High Excursion Low Frequency Driver
JBL Transducers are legendary for their performance. The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure.
Professional Balanced Inputs and Outputs
With balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and XLR outpus you can add the LSR310S to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance or use it as the .1 LFE Channel in a surround sound system.
Selectable Input Sensitivity
The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload.
Three Crossover Settings
The 80 Hz setting is recommended for use with the LSR305, LSR308 or any studio monitors. The External setting allows use of an outboard crossover.
Simple and effective, the LSR310S volume control has detents that make it easy to balance the LSR310S in your studio monitor system.
- Driver: 250mm (10-inch) High-Excursion, Down-Firing
- Low Frequency Extension: 27 Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
- Amplifier Power: 200 W CLass D
- Crossover Settings: 80 Hz, XLF, External
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 2 x TRS Balanced
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +20.3 dBu
- AC Voltage: 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 448 mm x 381 mm x 398 mm, (17.65 in x 15 in x 15.65 in)
- Weight: 15.6 kg / 34.3 lbs
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.