Yamaha HS8S Active Subwoofer
Yamaha HS8S Active SubwooferDetails
The Yamaha HS8S active subwoofer has a 8" cone woofer that uses carefully selected magnets and offers stunning bass. It is designed to ensure that the sound is true to the original, with a high resolution and flat response, to achieve the best possible mix.
Product Ref: 34746View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The HS8S features newly developed transducers with an advanced magnetic field design that regulates the flow of magnetic response for seamless, natural sonic transitions. The ultra-responsive woofer produces low distortion sound with a well-defined bottom end.
The monitor has been designed to eliminate unwanted noise, with a dense, resilient MDF enclosure with three-way mitred-joint corners to remove resonance, and a speaker port design that reduces audible noise up to 6dB, allowing the monitor to meet the demands of professional production environments.
The HS8S has a High Cut control to set the cutoff of the output high-frequency attenuation from 80Hz to 120Hz, and a Phase switch to adjust the phase of the output. The Low Cut switch and controls enable attenuation of low frequencies for output between 80Hz and 120Hz.
- System Type: Powered Subwoofer
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 22Hz - 150Hz
- Transducer: 8" Cone
- Output Power: 150W
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance: -10dBu / 10k Ohms
- Output Level / Impedance: -10dBu / 600 Ohms
- Input Connectors (Parallel): XLR3-31 type (Balanced) x 2, PHONE (Balanced) x 2
- Output Connectors: XLR3-32 type (Balanced) x 2 (L&R), XLR3-32 type (Balanced) x 1 (EXT SUB)
- LEVEL Control
- PHASE Switch - NORM / REV
- HIGH CUT Control (80-120Hz, Centre Click)
- LOW CUT Control (80-120Hz, Centre Click)
- LOW CUT Switch (ON/OFF)
- Power Indicator: White LED
- Power Consumption: 70W
- Enclosure: Bass-Reflex Type, MDF
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.