LD Systems HPA1 Headphone and Wired IEM Amplifier
LD Systems HPA1 Headphone and Wired IEM AmplifierDetails
The LD Systems HPA1 Headphone Amplifier is ideal for stage, studio or home use. The device improves your headphone signal for detailed quality. This is ideal for bands who want to hear every part of the music whilst in a studio, or simply for casual listeners who want the most out of their headphones. The HPA1 system has a standard 3.5mm input as well as left and right XLR connectors for the stereo signal. The easy to use controls provide everything you need for the optimum volume and balance. The HPA1’s battery lasts for up to 12 hours and has a dedicated LED light to notify you when power is low. This headphone amp has the versatility to be used in a variety of applications.
Product Ref: 67087View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
- Height: 42.5mm
- Width: 80mm
- Depth: 133mm
- Weight: 155 Grams
- XLR Inputs: 2
- 3.5mm Stereo Inputs: 1
- XLR Input Impedance: 6000 Ohms
- Aux Stereo Jack Impedance: 10,000 Ohms
- Protection Circuits: Maximum Input Levelling, Audio Limiter, Power Off – Mute Relay
- Power Output: 2 x 165Vrms
- Minimum Connected Impedance: 16 Ohms (Per Channel)
- Frequency Response: 20 – 40,000Hz
- THD: 0.04%
- Controls: Balance L/R, Stereo/Mono Switch, Power/Volume
- Indicators: Peak, Power LED, Battery, Signal
- Operating Voltage: 9 V DC
- Current Draw: Nom. 0.07 A / Max. 0.15A
- Cabinet Material: Plastic
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.