Peavey RBN 112 Active PA Speaker With HF Ribbon Driver
Peavey RBN 112 Active PA Speaker With HF Ribbon DriverDetails
Product Ref: 43630View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The RBN 110/RBN 112 speaker enclosures are top quality, ultra-reliable loudspeakers. Unique to the RBN 110/RBN 112 are Peavey's world-class ribbon drivers. Used in studio environments for decades, Peavey has developed a method for applying this high-quality sound technology to live applications. The result is crystal-clear audio that no other traditional compression driver can rival.
To match the incredible high-frequency performance of Peavey's ribbon driver, the RBN 110/RBN 112 enclosures are equipped with dual-voice coil neodymium Scorpion speakers which feature Peavey's exclusive field replaceable basket technology.
- Two channel XLR/1/4'' combination inputs
- Mic/line level selection
- 1,500 Watts peak power output
- On-board advanced digital signal processing
- Processed thru output enables DSP to be used with external subwoofer
- Direct thru output with combine function
- 12'' dual voice coil neodymium Scorpion woofer with field replaceable basket assembly
- Proprietary 120mm true Ribbon high frequency driver on low-coloration wave guide
- Two-way, bi-amplified, optimized loud speaker system
- Digital compression/limiting
- 9-band EQ
- Bass enhancement
- Delay 0-150ms
- 5-Year warranty
- Power amp VU meter with LCD display
- Internal temperature monitor
- Auto power off
- Setup wizard for easy configuration
- Program EQ presets
- Side and top handles
- Ultra-braced molded enclosure
- Multiple side and top fly points
- RBN 112 Dimensions (HxWxD): 24'' x 14.07'' x 14.07''/609.6mm x 357.4mm x 357.4mm; Weight: 39 lbs/17.7 kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.