PreSonus ULT15 2-Way Active Loudspeaker
PreSonus ULT15 2-Way Active LoudspeakerDetails
Product Ref: 68245View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rotatable X110 Pivot Horn
PreSonus’ proprietary Pivot X110 constant-directivity, rotatable horn combines ultra-wide horizontal coverage (110°) for broad coverage with focused vertical dispersion (50°) for superior throw. The result is a loudspeaker that can fill the room without introducing early reflections that muddy the sound. In addition, the Pivot X110 horn’s large size (11 x 11 inches) enables it to control the dispersion pattern lower in the frequency range than smaller conventional horns, so it maintains more consistent gain on and off-axis, ensuring that the audience at the sides has the same listening experience as those at the front. The result is sound reproduction that evenly fills the entire room.
Perfect for Large or Small Venues
The Pivot X110 horn can be rotated 90 degrees, so the ULT15 enclosure can be mounted in a horizontal configuration while still maintaining its 110 degrees x 50 degrees coverage pattern. Along with its compact size, this makes the ULT15 an ideal centre-channel speaker for an LCR system or an under-balcony fill. Rotating the Pivot X110 horn can also help fix FOH issues in tall, narrow venues by minimizing early reflections and providing more directed coverage. Add the ULT’s multi-angle enclosure and presets for live performance, floor monitor use, and music playback, and you have an extremely versatile loudspeaker that is equally at home at front-of-house and as a stage monitor.
The PreSonus ULT15 provides two combo XLR and 1/4-inch TRS inputs: a mic/line input with PreSonus’ acclaimed XMAX mic preamp and a line-level-only input. The inputs have independent level control, allowing up to two audio sources to be mixed internally and summed to a balanced XLR output for "daisy-chaining" multiple units. A separate direct output for the line input channel provides additional flexibility.
PreSonus has extended the warranty on all ULT loudspeakers from three years to six years. The new extended warranty is effective immediately and applies to loudspeakers purchased on or after January 1, 2016.
"We have great confidence in the quality of our loudspeakers. They have proven to be extremely reliable and problem-free. Our customers are incredibly loyal, so rewarding that loyalty by extending the warranty was an easy decision.'' - PreSonus Director of Customer Services, Alex Tinsley.
- Type: Active
- Output Power: 1300 Watt (Peak)
- Inputs: 2 x XLR/TRS Combo
- Outputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x Line
- Speakers: 1 x 15 Inch
- LF Driver Voice Coil: 2.5 Inch
- Horn: 1 x Rotatable Pivot X110
- Amplifier: Class D
- SPL: 132 dB
- Dispersion: Wide Horizontal / Long
- Enclosure: Baltic Birch
- Grille: Steel
- Finish: Black
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.